104th trainees.

Me and Levi arrived at the training grounds. There was lots of trainees practicing fighting skills, Levi didn't look very impressed at anyone.

"Do you think anyone is good enough to join the scouts?" I asked.

Levi just looked at the group with cold eyes "it looks like none of them are taking it seriously"

"What about her?" I pointed towards a short black haired girl wearing a scarf. She had just pulled another girl over her shoulder.

Levi looked at me and just said "let's hope she's good enough then." We stood there talking for a while, before going on a walk and heading back to HQ.

Days later
I was with Levi in his office when Erwin knocked and entered.

"Levi, f/n commander Pixis is here for am emergency meeting." Erwin explain leaving the room.

"We better go" Levi said, standing up and putting on his jumper that was on the back of his chair.

I nodded and followed him out the door. We headed to the meeting room and sat down, nearly everyone at HQ was there.

Commander Pixis stood from his chair "I have came here to tell you some important information regarding one of the members from the 104th training squad, Cadet Eren Jaeger, it appears that he someone possesses the ability to transform into titan"

Hanji's face light up as she slammed her hands against the table "But Sir, a titan, how is this possible!?"

"We do not currently understand how it is possible, and I believe Eren himself is not aware of this information either". The commander said with his arms behind his back.

"What was the reaction from the cuncil?" Erwin questioned.

"They are holding a private court, on a classified day, to decide what they plan to do with him". Commander Pixis explained.

Hanji's eyes widened "They can't kill him, he could provide us with important science!"

"I believe so, however that is one reason why I am here, Erwin, Levi I want you two to both support the survey corps, in order to save cadet Eren" he stated looking back at both of them.

Erwin nodded and Levi said "are you planning to use his ability more?"

"Depending on Eren, and if he can control his titan form."

Commander Pixis explained in more detail and then left. The day of the court meeting was only in a couple days.