Stars

Continued
"F/n good work" Levi said leaning on the wall.

"D-doing what?" I stared into Levi's deep silver eyes.

"With cleaning, and I know you tried to help that brat" he stated.

I smiled at him before looking back at the window and closing it.

"Come on" I said looking over his shoulder, standing in the middle of the door way.

Me, Eren, Levi, Petra, Ouro, Eld and gunther were all sitting around a table, Levi was on my right.

Everyone were talking about how we were going to have a mission in around a month or so. I wasn't paying attention much and just following my finger around my tea cup.

I only started paying attention when Eld asked Levi how his titan ability works. However as I guessed he was unaware of the information, all he said he knows is bitting his hand turns him into on.

Levi stated "your not going to get anything out of him...not that you know who won't have a go at it." He sipped his tea holding it in the way that makes me laugh all the time."you'll be lucky to get out of it alive if that one lays it into you. Corse it's only a matter of time."

Eren looked slightly scared and then we heard a huge crash on the door and a yell.

"Speaking of the devil" I said getting up to open the door.

Hanji busted into the door going up to Eren, talking stuth about titans and science.

Everyone was on edge, until it happened... Eren asked a question about Hanjis science. I started to put on my jacket already knowing what was to come.

In unison me and Levi stood up followed by everyone else and walked out.

Levi waited by the door until everyone walked passed.

"What's up Levi" I asked worried.

"Nothing, just follow me." He said with a stern face.

He started walking down a different corridor and up stairs I've never been up before. "Where are we going?"

"Just shut up and follow, brat"

I laughed and followed him reluctantly, he opened a door and a breeze hit my face. We were on the roof, suddenly I clicked on to why we was here.

I went over and sat on the edge of the castle wall, my legs dangling over the edge. Levi came over and sat close to me, I blushed slightly at how close he was and looked at the sky.

The sun started going down, "beautiful" I wispered.

Levi smirked slightly, i looked over at him and stared at his smiling face.

"What is it?" He asked "you've been staring at me for the last minuet now."

"I-i...um" I looked away blushing, I never knew I was looking at him, until he said.

There was a long silence until the stars came out. Levi looked down.

"I know why you brang me hear" I said still staring up and the glittering stars, I had never seen them before.

Levi's face shot up and looked at me, I put my hand on his that was on the wall bravely.

His hand tenced, "You came hear with Isabel and Farlan didn't you"

I looked at him, and our eyes were locked, he held my hand and replied "yes".

I squeezed his hand and smiled painfully "All Isabel wanted was to see the stars...I'm just glad she got to"

Tears filled my eyes but I didn't cry.
Levi looked into my eyes and noticed, he knew I wouldn't cry but "F/n please don't be like that".

He wrapped his arm around my waist and my closer, I put my head on his shoulder. He smirked and we looked up to the sky. Levi had never really hugged me before, it was nice...warm and comfortingly....