Training.

(Time skip: thew weeks later)
Me and Levi's recovery was going quicker than expected. We decided to start training to get back to how we use to.

We were at the training forset.
"I bet I'll beat you to the other side of the forest" I laughed challenging him.

"We shouldn't you need to be careful still" He responded.

"Or you don't want to because you'll know I'll win" I smirked at him.

"Is that what you think?!" He said taking of on his gear.

"Hey that's cheating!" I laughed taking of on the gear after him.

We spead through the trees, I've always been faster than Levi on the gear. But he's always been better at combat than me.

I caught up to him "If I win your cleaning my whole office, twice" Levi's smirked.

"And what if I win?!" I shouted back to him.

"That's up to you bit your not going to!" He yelled and spead off again.

"Oh it's on now!" I spressed the gas and spead through the trees.

The wind flew through my hair, I love the feeling 'flying like a bird' as Isabel would say. I smiled at the thought, 'I wonder if Levi won' I said seeing the light at the end of the forest.

I grappled to the last tree and swung to the ground making a clean landing. 'Where is he'

Suddenly he landed to my left "Crap, your already here!?" He was shocked.

I laughed "I told you I would win" I said walking closer to him.

"Brat" he laughed "how are you so good damn fast"

I stopped as I was near him "so now your forfeit..." I grinned.

"Oh shit" he muttered.

"Come here" I pointed to the ground in front of me.

Levi aproached me and stood in front of me. He is a bit taller than me, so I went on tiptoes slightly... and kissed him lightly.

"That's all you wanted" he said pulling me closer to him by my waist.

I put my hands around his next "so what if it was" I smiled.

'Tch' he replied and pulled me in kissing me longer and passionately.

We kissed until we were forced to pull away gasping for breath. "We should get back" I said blushing a huge crimson red.

He laughed slightly and said "if we have to"

We went back and got on with the rest of the day...

(Time skip:next day)
I went to Levi's office early in the motning and went in.

"Morning" he smiled slightly.

"Yeah, good morning" I replied and sat opposite his desk.

I grabbed a pile of paperwork, Levi insisted on doing it but I didn't let him.

"So have you got anything planned for today?" I asked concentrating.

"Well I thought we should go down to the training grounds and practice hand to hand combat" he replied.

I nodded in agreement "that's a good idea"

We went to the training grounds there was a big group of rookies training.

We ignored them and went to an empty area. As we passed the rookies we could hear them wispering things like "omg that's Levi and f/n, wow!"

I rolled my eyes and got ready to fight Levi. Obviously we were only training but the rookies began to stair. They were debating on who was going to win.

Levu got into hus stance, I stayed standing. He charged at me with a wooden dagger, I dodged out the way.

He spun around and sliced the knife at me i ducked and went to upercut him.

He caught me arm and twisted it, I flipped and landed back on my feet now out of his grasp.

He went to punch me from the side luckily I grabbed his arm, but in a split second he kicked his leg at mine making me fall to the floor.

I landed on my back and just when he was about to stab my chest I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the ground.

He fell next to me on my right, I jumped to my feet and kicked the knife away.

He got up and dusted off his clothes "discussting" he muttered he looked at me "nice one".

We trained more and knew we were ready to get back to work...

Hope you enjoyed.
Check out my other story's.
Love ya all.

THANKS FOR NEARLY 300 READS!😂😍