Quarter way there

Omg I just wrote this chapter with Eld, Petra, Oulo and gunther in it... but there dead... gotta rewrite it😅
---------------------------------------------------------
~Time skip-one months later~

Levi managed to get Erwin to agree to the plan about going to see the 'ocean'. The last month we have been preparing, we've decided on the formations. Hanji and her group gathered some more information and so on.

Erwin had gathered half of the scouts, this half was going outside and the other half would stay and protect inside the walls.

"Today marks a new era, if we pull thus mission of it will be a new achievement towards humanity!" Commander Pixis gave everyone a motivational speach before heading out.

The gate slowly opened, Levi lent over to me and wispered "don't die" just quite enough only I could hear.

I smiled and nodded "u too" as everyone charged out of the gate towards the spot.

"Long range formation" Erwin shouted just as everyone got out the gate. Every squad split of into their positions we were positioned at the front middle, leading the group.

"Is it really going to be save enough to do this captin" Conny asked.

"Yes there should be three forests just past the half way point" he said bluntly.

"Yes but I mean, what about the titans" Eren said as if we didn't think their would be titans out here.

"Shifts. While some squads will be sleeping high in the trees the others will take guard" I told him the plan.

The mission was going to take around two to three days to complete, that's if everything goes according to plan...

The journey has been long, the formation has gone of corse countless times due to the titan spotting's. But Erwin isn't going to give up easily, no one is.

"Do you really think it's as big as the rumours say?" Jean asks out of nowhere.

"can't you just wait until we're there" Sasha sarcastically spoke.

"What's wrong with you, your always happy" Conny asked surprised and worried.

Sasha sighed "I'm sorry it's just... I ran out of foodddd" she wined.

Conny sighed "here... you can have half of my stash" he said pulling a piece of bread and potato out his pocket.

Sasha's mouth watered and saliva ran down her face "Thank you Conny! I love you!" She hugged the food.

The sad part is she didn't say she loves Conny...she was saying she loved the food...

"How long until we get there" Eren asked looking for the sun's position.

"Ugh, we get there when we get there" Jean started a fight with him.

"What was that horse-face?!" Eren yelled back. They were riding next to each other anger filling there face glaring at one another.

"Shut up all of you, brats" Levi ordered and everyone did so.

It began getting dark then a purple flare went of. The purple flare had never been used before, in fact they were made just for this mission. It was to signal half way, the forests and the 'ocean'.

I sighed in relief and we charged forward even faster. We went to the forest farthest away forest tied up our horses. Other squads, including Hanjis and Erwin were also in this forest.

"Head to the top of the trees" Levi ordered.

I hooked onto a tree and went flying up, I landed softly and Levi landed on the same branch as me. Hanjis squad protected carriages all the way here full of food, so she would soon come by with it to ration it out.