Join our ranks

Continued
The judge said to Eren "it seems you made an attempted to crush Mikasa Ackerman". Eren jumped in shock, it looked like he had no memory of doing so.

The judge asked "and who is this Mikasa Ackerman?"

Mikasa spoke out and said "me, that would be me sir"

He asked for the truth and she agreed however saying he also saved her live. But of course people looked pasted the good, and brung up their past. Everyone started saying Mikasa could be one to, but Eren shouted and shut everyone up.

While Eren was shouting Levi jumped over the barrier and walked towards Levi. What are you planning Levi.
Suddenly he kicked him in the face, knocking his tooth out. I cringed, but got over it quickly, Levi kept kicking Eren.

Out the corner of my eye I saw a movement when I looked over I saw Mikasa being held back by Armin. I put my hand on the barrier, ready to jump over to help Levi if Mikasa tried anything.

But then Levi stopped and said "you know personally I think nothing insteals disciplin like pain, you don't need a good talking to what your in need of boy is to be taught a less, and you happen to be in perfect kicking position."

Someone stoped Levi saying that it's dangerous and if Eren gets angry he might turn into a titan.

But Levi just kicked him again and pointed out it doesn't matter "you just want to disect him anyway"

Levi had the whole room in silance and said that Eren killed titans when in his form and how he could easily take Eren down if he needed to.

Erwin put his hand up and suggested "Eren will be put under Caption Levi's supervision" and they will do a mission outside the walls with Eren to see if he can control his ability.

The judge seemed convinced enough but asked "and if he sould lose control?"

But Levi simply said "I can definitely kill him if it comes to that"

Levi looked at me, before looking back at the judge, who made his choice and aloud Eren to live.