III - Heart Race

[Jasper Hale POV]

Morgan swiftly strides with confidence to her seat and sits down. Her scent hit me and it was unbearable it was slowly driving me insane. Emmett taps on my shoulder taking me out of my horrible thoughts.

"Morgan, was that the girl from Alice's vision?" Emmet questions. Alice did mention a Girl that was coming to town and that she was my mate... but was it true? I knew Alice could see the future but  the future could always change depending on our actions. I nod slowly. Morgan slowly turns around looking a little ticked off. Then it hit me... Emmett probably said that a little to loud.

"Shush I don't appreciate you talking about me, unless you want me to rip you apart like a steak thrown into a pit of rabid dogs." She smirked as Emmet and I looked at her shocked. She was feisty for one thing. Emmet punched me in the side.

"You got a feisty one on your hands." Emmett chuckled. As I tired to look for her emotion it was useless...I couldn't get anything....she was a blank canvas.

"I think we can handle that." I answered with a smirk that was tugging on my face.
She rolled her eyes in the back of head then faced forward turning all her attention on the teacher. Suddenly my interest in her blood disappeared and was now filled with questions. Why is she different? Why can't I read her? Is she really my mate?

[Morgans POV]

Finally the bell rings and I can finally escape math class. I'm getting annoyed with Jasper and Emmet spitting out my name. As I jump up out of my seat, I swing my bag over my shoulder. I get out of class in a matter of seconds. Suddenly I feel a cold hand on my shoulder. I look back and see Jasper standing there with a smile.

"And what do I owe the pleasure of your presence?" I say putting my hands on my hips.

"I'm Jasper Hale, we probably got off on the wrong foot. What if I buy you lunch?" Jasper questions smiling at me. I wasn't going to pass the offer of food over.

"Fine, I'm Morgan Steele." I put my hand out waiting for Jasper to shake it. Jasper sticks his hand out and shakes my pale white hand. His hand was cold as if he was standing out in the cold for hours.

"I'll see you around Morgan." Jasper spoke. Jasper walked away swiftly causing my heart to race. I stood there in the middle of the hallway starstruck of the events that just occurred my brain couldn't process it. What was I feeling?

"Hey, whats your next class?" I jump up.
"Sorry didn't mean to scare you!" I turn around and see Bella. I take a deep breath regaining my steady pace of breathing.

"Gym!" I shouted. I loved beating people at sports including volleyball. It was fun to watch people rage.

"Sweet we actually do have a class together! Come on we should leave now before we get late." Bella stated. I followed Bella out of the hallway into a decent size gym. After attendance we played a game of volleyball. I spiked the volleyball and actually mange to get a point for the team. As the ball comes over
I try and let Bella have a chance but... Bella hits the ball and instead of spiking it forward it went sideways and hit a guy in the back of the head. Bella and I run towards the guy who Bella just hit.

"Ow!" I hear the poor guy say.

"Are you Alright? I warned them not to let me play!" Bella said with sympathy written all over her face. The guy looks at Bella and a blush appears on his face.

"It's only a flesh wound." He smiles awkwardly. This conversation itself wants me to crawl in a bawl in a corner and cry.
"Your Isabella? And your Morgan?" He switches the topic after a couple moments of silence.

"She goes by Bella." I added. "And my nickname by Erik is new babe at school."
Bella and I laugh remembering about Erik and I's conversation this morning. The guy with dirty blond hair still has his eyes glued onto Bella... He was for surly going to get friend zoned....

"I'm Mike Newton!" He introduces himself. Mike looks at Bella for a second to long....A girl with brown hair walks up to us.

"She's got a great spike, doesn't she?"
The girl says sarcastically. I roll my eyes at her she just seemed fake to me... she suddenly faces Bella. "I'm Jessica... So, Bella, you're from Arizona, right? Aren't people supposed to be tan there?"

"Speaking to the girl who's fake." I mumbled. Jessica looked at me confused.
"Just forget it." I mumble louder to make sure she could process it.

"That's why they kicked me out." Bella sarcastically said. Mike and Jessica laughed in unison I just shifted on my other foot wanting to escape and eat lunch.... The bell Finally rings. Everyone runs out of gym while Bella and I walk.

"God please tell me we're not sitting with them!" I plead. I don't think I can last another second with those two without wanting to punch them. Bella looks at me with sympathy. I breathe out a huge sigh.

"Fine, I'll try to contain my anger issues." I chuckle causing Bella to smile. I'm glad Bella is my friend I don't think I would've last in this school without her. Bella and I walk towards the cafeteria. We separate paths as I see Jasper standing seeming like he was waiting. I walked up to Jasper.

"So, Mr.Hale, you'd said you buy me lunch." I cheered. Jasper looks at me with a smile tugging on his face.

"Ms. Steele, I'm afraid I did." He assured. I smirked as he lead me towards the food. I grabbed a plate and put salad along with saltine crackers and a single red apple. I looked over at Jasper and saw that he hadn't grabbed anything.

"You don't eat?" I ask.

"Not hungry." He stated paying for my lunch. I give him a confused look. I lift one eyebrow up...probably looking stupid... this causing him to burst out laughing. "I ate a big breakfast." He assured me. I look up at him and roll my eyes. I grab the red juicy apple off of my plate and throw it at him which he catches.

"Very impressive Mr.Hale." I commented on his perfect save. "Now eat that I'd wouldn't want you to starve, now would I?" I admitted.

"Well of course not darling." Jasper sang.
The word 'darling' made my heart race.

"Thanks for lunch, I'll see you later Jasper." I smirked at him then turned around walking to the table sitting down next to Bella. Now I'm stuck with the never ending thought of Jasper Hale...
Why was he so unique from the rest...

Word Count- 1,177

[A/N Hey, guys so I know my grammar is absolutely crap! I will edit the chapters eventually ^^ Also I'm only going to show Morgan's most Important classes! Hope you have a great day/night!]