XIV - Party

[MORGANS POV]

Today was weird to be honest... It felt empty without Jasper in history class and
Alice acting strange... I just needed to take a break something to stop all these
endless thoughts...

"Whoo!" I heard entering the two story house. There was drunk people all over
slurrying their words and bumping into people. The music was blasting and I could barely hear anything. I rolled my eyes when someone hit my arm.

"I-I-I a-m S-so S-S-o-r-r-r-y..." A girl with silky brown hair drunkly responded. I shook it off and looked at Bella who was already in some conversation with Angela and Jessica. I walked my way up to a cooler that was filled full of alcohol beverages. The sight just made me want to get sick.

"Hey, you made it!" Erik yelled and I managed to make out what he was saying over the loud ear piercing music that was either rap or pop.

"Yeah, I maybe should go home I could really go for watching Deadpool again."
I yelled.

"No! Don't go... Let loose Morgan!" He exclaimed shaking his head. Suddenly I saw Mike barf making me cringe. "I gotta go!" Erik yelled leaving me to go save Mike's ass. Maybe he was right maybe I should let loose. I grabbed a bottle of liquor and chugged it down... The sour taste went down my throat and I instantly regretted what I just did. The Side effects were kicking in causing my vision to slightly blur. I felt my body go weak and I knew I needed to find Bella.

"Bella, where are you!" I yelled walking around the highschool students that were drunk or that were dancing all over each other. Bella, was no where in sight and I knew I just needed to escape this party and find my way back home. I started walking out of the house. I was about a block away when I could finally stop hearing the loud music playing. I was in a alleyway and I could only predict I was going the direction of where my house was. I knew this wasn't a good idea! I heard footsteps behind me...someone was following me... the footsteps echoed along the bumpy street only getting louder. I started picking up my pace when I noticed the stranger behind me also pick up their pace. My heart raced and I felt as if I was going to have a anxiety attack. Am I going to die today? Morgan! Don't think like that! I pulled out my phone quickly and I don't know what I was thinking but I thought I should give it a shot.... So I dialed the number on my phone that was written on my wrist from Alice earlier in the day.

"Hello" I heard a peaceful voice on the other line of the phone. Then it all kicked in Alice gave me Jaspers number... I was running and I was trying to catch my breath at the same time.

"Jasper, I-I S-someone's chasing me!" I yelped into the phone. I felt venerable in the moment I felt weak...

"Where are you, Morgan!" He yelled into the phone. I looked for any near by street signs when I came across one that said "Fox Hollow."

"Fox Hollow." I said into the phone when I felt something grab my wrist causing me to drop my phone onto the bumpy road. "Let me go!" I screamed helplessly.

[JASPERS POV]

I came back home and I was resting on my bed listening to jazz music. [Get it Jasper -Jazz- hahaha....I'll go home]
When suddenly I felt my phone vibrant
In my pocket. I ran towards the stereo and stoped the music I looked at the caller ID
And saw it was a number that I didn't recognize neither or less I picked up saying a simple "Hello." Into the phone.

"Jasper, I-I S-Someone's Chasing me!"
Morgans voice came through the phone.
She stumbled her words and seemed helpless. Panic raced through my mind. I got up quickly off my bed.

"Where are you, Morgan!" I said through panic and worry. Who ever chased her has it coming! Anger took my current emotion.

"Fox Hollow." She exclaimed her voice still panicked and frightened. The phone hit the ground as I heard her voice echo,
"Let me go!" The phone beeped as the phone call ended. My grip on the phone only increased as soon it fell apart into individual pieces. I ran through the house and went straight outside to my car. I drove to the street 'Fox Hollow' my driving was quick and I knew I was going over the speed limit, but that didn't matter all I wanted was to have her safe. I drove up on a guy grabbing her wrist and slamming her back to the wall. What he felt angered me and made me want to kill him... Even more....

"Your not a monster." Her sweet voice echoed through my head...

[MORGANS POV]

"Get off me you prick!" I screamed as he
Hit me against the wall. I tried to get out of his grip but it only got tighter. I didn't want to die like this. At the corner of my eye I saw Jasper run up to us. I can tell Jasper was trying to keep the situation under control.

"Has your mother never taught you manners?" Jasper said in a thick southern accent. The guy in front of me tightened his grip but I could see the fear in his eyes.

"Who are you?!" The guy said trying to sound brave but couldn't hide the stutter of his words. His hands were trembling.

"Why don't let go of the girl and I'll tell you." Jasper said with a calming voice.

"You playing mind games with me!" The guy yelled. I could smell the alcohol in his breath as he continued to tighten his grip around my wrist. Out of no where I felt a gust of wind push me onto the ground my head hit the cement before I blacked out I saw Jasper punch the guy and I wonder how he got to me so quick....

Word Count- 1,048

A/N I'm honestly so proud of this chapter!!! XD I hope you all enjoy
This! Love all of you! Thank you so much for dealing with my Typos! Have an amazing Day/Night! -Ron