XII - Bella is that you?!

[MORGANS POV]

I look at my alarm clock on my side table as I examined it was 7:30AM. I covered my ears as the loud sound screeched. I hit my alarm clock making the sound finally stop. I fell out of bed and crawled to my closet grabbing the first thing that came in contact. Today was finally Friday! And I was planning on hanging with Bella after school. I really hope Jasper would show up today because he's missed two days of school. Was he sick? I slide my worries away when I hear a loud banging at my door.

"Dad, you don't have to murder my door! Come in!" I yell standing up on my feet.
The door opens and instead of seeing my Dad I see Bella awkwardly smiling. "Bella?" I ask with a confused expression.

"Guess what!" Bella yells making me cringe to the loud noise so early in the morning. I wasn't a morning person let's just say...

"What Bells? What's so god damn important to ask me right now? At freaking 7:35AM!" I growl grabbing my outfit for the day.

"Correction it's 7:34Am." She corrected smiling earning a death glare from me. "There's a party later tonight and I thought maybe we should go? I mean if you want..." she started.

"Party? Bella you at a party? That is unbelievable! Are you actually serious?"
She nodded at me. "Oh, you actually are.... Bella are you running a temperature? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" I ask.

"I'm fine, Morgan, I just thought maybe I should let lose." Bella exclaimed with a small smile. I rolled my eyes and narrowed my eyes at her.

"Fine, but do you know where the party is?" I asked crossing both of my arms.
Bella was acting weird... She's usually that girl who worries about her studies and shît.

"Yep, Mike is having a party at his place and invited us both to come." Bella told me with a wide smile.

"Oh, Bella, he just wants to flirt with you. He's trying to impress you! Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he can't even handle one sip of beer!" I say through chucking.

"Okay, so you might be right! But I still really want to go." Bella says with a pouty face.

"This isn't you Bells... But since your so god damn worked up about this then I'll go!" I tell her. Bella smiles and skips out of my room shutting my door but before she leaves she tells me,

"You won't regret it!" She smiles before shutting the door I roll my eyes and think 'I hope your right Bella Swan!' I get my white lace top and some light blue skinny jeans and put them on along with some white high top Converse. I brush my hair and put it in a side braid. I grab my cellphone off of my side table right next to my bed. I shut my door and then walk down stairs.

"Ready for today!" Bella yells excitedly.
I think about flipping Bella off, but then think about enjoying how Bella's such in a positive mood today. I put both of my hands up.

"Hell Yeah!" I scream laughing at my immaturity. Bella laughs and walks out of the door while I pick up my backpack and follow her lead. I shut the door and walk to Bella's red truck. I open the door and get in buckling my seatbelt. I shut the door and look at Bella. "How did you get in my house?" I question.

"Well first off you should really think about locking your front door. I mean really Stranger Danger!" I laugh at Bella's comment. Bella starts the car and backs out of my driveway. I turn on the radio as I recognize the song... Riptide come on.

"I was scared of dentist and the dark... I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations...." I sing along to the song.
Bella looks at me and smiles. We finally make our way to the school parking lot as the song hasn't quite ended yet.

"Lady, running down to the riptide taken away to the dark side." After I sing the lyric the car turns off. "Aww! You couldn't of just waited until the song finished!" I question slumping down in my seat.

"I think you forgot the windows were down." Bella exclaimed as a pink color took place on my cheeks. I look out the window and see a whole group of highschool students stare at me.

"What kind of music are balloons afraid of?" I asked the group of students. Silence took the air as I awkwardly look at the ground. "Pop Music!" I answer my question laughing. "Get it because a ballon pops...HAHA." I awkwardly laugh.

"Hehehe... Come on Morgan let's go inside before you embarrass yourself even more." She quietly said getting out of the truck and shutting the door and only for me to follow her lead.

"Sounds like a great idea!" I whisper/yell.
We get to the front door when I hear someone yell.

"Great singing Morgan!" I turn around and see Erik smirking at me. I flip him off sticking my tongue out.

"Thanks! Oh, Erik?" I say facing his direction. Erik lifted his eyebrow.

"I can smell the scent of your horrid oder all the way here." I tease smiling. Erik sniffs his armpit and narrows his eyes at me realizing that I was only teasing him.
Bella and I walk inside the school.

"Bella I'll see you at Gym!" I say smiling. She nods and we both split paths going into different directions. I walk into math class and saw Emmett stare at me. I sit down at my desk that so happens to be in front of his. The teacher rambles about some equation and I feel myself drifting off to sleep when suddenly the bell goes off. I get off my seat and stand up and walk out of the classroom when I feel a cold air rush right beside me I look up and see Emmett smiling at me....

Word Count- 1,083

A/N Hello, I updated! But I've been watching this fantastic Netflix series called 'New Girl' it is amazing!!! I'm getting a Axolotl and I'm thinking of calling it QuickSilver....IDK do you guys have any idea? (HONESTLY I JUST LOVE MARVEL/DC 😂) I hope you all have a wonderful NIGHT/DAY!