XXXVI- Leaving Forks

Morgans POV

"Listen to me, James is a tracker," Edward stated. "The hunt is his obsession. I read his mind." He continued. A lump started to form in my throat and I held the roof handle tightly as my fingers started going white.

"My reaction on the field set him off. I just made this his most exciting game ever." Jasper clenched his fist frustrated. His teeth were clutched together as he stared impatiently outside. "He's never going to stop." He added.

"What should we do?" Bella questioned.

"We have to kill him," Edward answered.

"Rip him apart and burn the pieces" Jasper added to Edwards comment.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Away from Forks, we'll get a ferry to Vancouver," Edward stated his eyes locked on the road. Jasper still glared out the window into the thick trees.

"I have to go home, now!" Bella bellowed.

"He's just going to trace your scent there...It's the first place he's going to look." Edward exclaimed tightening his grip on the stirring wheel.

"But my dad is there..."

"It doesn't matter!" Edward shouted.

"Yes, it does! He could get killed because of us" Bella sneered. Jasper moved next to me intertwining our hands together.

"I won't let him hurt you, Morgan," Jasper reassured laying a soft kiss on my temple. I put my head on his shoulder sighing softly.

"You can't promise that, Jasper." I calmly stated.

"He won't lay a single finger on you. I won't let him." Jasper said protectively causing me to smile. We looked back at Edward and Bella and their catfight had ended we pulled up in Bella's driveway. Edward and Bella ran to the front door yelling at each other. Bella was going to yell at her Dad, saying she broke up Edward and hurting Charlie for he will let her leave. I mean she can't just be like, "Hey, Dad theirs this vampire chasing me wanting me dead so I got to scurry. Wish me luck!" yeah...

"I shouldn't have brought you to the field." Jasper sighed.

"Jasper, It's not like you all intended the three musketeers to show up." I insured.

"I got you into this mess." Jasper fumed. I grabbed his hand tightly looking into his golden eyes.

"You mean the whole world to me, So what vampires are chasing Bella and I. I would get into this any day if it meant being with you. I love you Jasper and that's not changing just because we're in this sticky situation." I chimed.

"That's what I love about you, you don't give up." He smiled, running his finger down my lip to my chin. We both lean in and he laid a soft kiss on my lips and I returned the gesture.

"Makeout times over! We got to leave." Edward reported. Bella and he got into the car. "Just don't worry about him now. He's safe. The tracker's following us." Bella sighed in relief. Suddenly there was a loud 'BANG!' causing Bella and I both to jump out of our seats.

"What the hell was that?" I whispered.

"It's just Emmett, Alice is in the car behind us." Jasper acknowledged. I turned around and saw a car behind us. Jasper swung his arm around me pulling me into his chest. We pass the little café and see Jessica, Angela, Eric, Mike laughing and smiling.

_-_-_-_-_

We get to the house and we all run inside including Alice and Emmett following in back of us. As we enter we see Laurent. They immediately take defense positions glaring at Laurent. Carlisle appears beside Laurent.

"He came to warn us about, James," Carlisle spoke causing everyone to slowly relax.

"I've grown tired of his games. But he's got unparalleled senses. Absolutely lethal. I've never seen anything like him in three hundred years... And the woman, Victoria, will back him. Don't underestimate her." Laurent explained. Laurent glanced at Edward and Jasper with apologetic looks. "I'm truly sorry for what's been unleashed here." He remarked he glanced down at me for a second and then ran into the thick trees of the forest.

"Let's go grab your belongings," Jasper responded, gesturing towards the staircase. We both ran up the stairs and to his room. I grabbed a suitcase in the closet and Jasper used his Vampire speed to quickly grab the clothing and put it in the suitcase. I zipped it up and looked up at Jasper. I slammed my lips onto his latching our bodies closer together. He returned the kiss and grabbed my waist with his hand. We pulled apart slowly and I smiled at him.

"God I love you," He stated causing me to chuckle.

"Come on solider let's go downstairs." I grinned. We both walked downstairs and to the garage. Everyone is pacing around the garage getting supplies and loading it up in the vehicles.

"I've had to kill our kind before, We're hard to kill." Jasper acknowledged looking at everyone in the room.

"But not impossible will tear him up," Edward responded. "We'll rip him apart with our hands, the burn the pieces," Edward stated in bloodlust.

"I don't relish killing another creature. Even a sadistic one like James." Carlisle reported.

"If he doesn't get to one of us first," Rose added.

"Are you guys sure about this?" I ask them. Rose looks at me and nods including the whole room. "Then I can't stop you, but I want to thank you." Everyone smiles. My whole body felt like it was trembling I was worried... Frightened even... I just hope this would have a good outcome.

"This is insane. You can't put yourselves in danger like this - for us-" Bella stammered.

"Too late." Rose interrupts causing Edward to glare at her but she shrugs. Edward grabs two sets of keys off hooks and throws a pair to Carlisle lightening fast.

"I'll run Bella south, while you lead the tracker away," Edward stated.

"No, Edward -- the tracker thinks you won't leave Bella. He'll follow you." Carlisle responded quickly.

"I'll go with Bella and Morgan. Rosalie and I will drive them south." Alice stated and Rose nodded in agreement. "I'll keep them safe, Jasper and Edward." She walked up closer to us.

"Could you keep your thoughts to yourself?" Edward said causing Alice to nod. Edward finally agreed and tossed the set of keys to Alice who caught them and smiled. Jasper nodded to Alice with a small smile.

"Esme, Emmett, put these on so they smell Morgans and Bellas scents," Edward stated tossing my Jersy to Emmett that previously belonged to him and threw Bellas jacket to Esme. They both put it on quickly without complaint. I quickly put my suitcase in the trunk and slammed it shut then came face to face with Jasper.

"Try not to get yourself hurt," I stated.

"We'll try, Darling. When it's done I'll come to get you. I promise." He stuck out his pinky finger causing a small giggle to escape my lips but nevertheless I attach mine to his smiling. I got into the car with Alice, Rose, and Bella smiling as I closed the door.

'I love you.' He mouthed.

'I love you too.' I mouthed back and the car raced out of the garage causing me to glare at his standing figure but as slowly disappeared. 

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Word Count- 1,223

A/N-HELLO! I hope you guys liked this chapter! I actually really enjoyed writing it and enjoyed the outcome of it! Anyways have an amazing Day/Night! ^^