XXXII- Kitchen Fiasco

Morgans POV

Esme and Carlisle walked into the kitchen with groceries. Everyone was crowed around the wooden table looking at the ingredients as Carlisle laid them on the table.

"Alright, we got everything you guys asked for." Esme reassured. Emmett took
out the iceberg lettuce and lifted up an eyebrow.

"It's to green." Emmett concluded grabbing the package and eyeing it.

"Good job on knowing your colors babe."   Rosalie teased. Rosalie took the lettuce out of his hands and put it back on the counter. Emmett rolled his eyes but still had a smile tugging on his lips as Rosalie placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Emmett, place the chicken in the tray and cover it in seasoning. Rosalie, preheat the oven for 400 degrees. Jasper, grab a bowl under the sink and wash it. It's probably covered in dust. Morgan, grab the lettuce and put it in the bowl after Jasper finishes washing it. Esme and Carlisle, could you both set up the table. I'll go around the house and make it look more classy." Alice gushed running out of the room.

"Damn shes bossy." Emmett mumbled.

"I can hear you!" Alice yelled causing everyone in the room to chuckle.

Everyone started doing their jobs. I grabbed the lettuce package and tore it open with my hands. Jasper walked over to me and placed the bowl in front of me. He placed his chin on my shoulder and placed his hands on my waist. I grinned and poured the lettuce into the glass bowl.

"I really hope she forgives me." I sighed.

"Give her some time, darling. She'll forgive you sooner or later. Don't blame it on yourself she shouldn't be acting selfish and ignoring you." Jasper comforted. I grinned and turned around and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"I think you missed my lips." Jasper smirked. I giggled and smashed my lips into his full of lust and affection. We pulled apart and I smiled.

"Don't make out in front of me! I feel like I'm going to barf in my mouth!" Emmett blurted. I laughed and Jasper rolled his eyes taking out the vinegar out of the plastic sack. He opened the bottle and poured some of it on the lettuce. He put the lid back on the bottle and I stirred the vinegar into the lettuce with tongs. The oven beeped Emmett jumped.

"What the hell was that!" Emmett gasped.

"It was the oven you idiot it means it's ready." Rosalie sighed. Relief flooded Emmett's face. They placed the chicken into the oven. And set a timer for fifteen minutes. We all sat at the table when the timer went off about fifteen minutes later.

"I got it." Emmett jumped from his seat and ran for the oven. He opened the oven and placed the chicken with oven mitts. I walked towards the chicken and smiled seeing that it wasn't burnt. Okay... Okay... look every time I cooked something it would either burn or just be over cooked. I wasn't the worst cook... but I wasn't the best either. I burned ramen noodle for god sake. I was proud of this small achievement.

"You guys did amazing." Alice babbled walking into the kitchen with a huge smile spreading on her face. Emmett grabbed the knife and started cutting it when we heard the door open. Edward and Bella walked into the kitchen and Emmett swung the knife signally a wave but almost cut me in the process. I ducked down falling on the floor. Emmett looked at me scratching the back of his neck.

"Sorry." He mumbled. I laughed and stood back up.

"Bella, we made you insalata di pollo!" Esme smiled.

"This is Esme, my mother for all intents and purposes." Edward spoke.

"Bon giorno?" Bella smiled.

"Molto bene!" Esme commented back.

I had no idea what they were saying... but it sounded cool. It was Italian so of course it sounded cool. I shook my head getting rid of the thought. I looked at Bella with a smile and she glared at me. I rolled my eyes and helped Emmett place the chicken into the glass bowl.

"You've given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time." Carlisle grinned.

"I hope you're hungry." Esme gestured to the food. Rosalie walked over to the bowl and grabbed it and started walking it close to where Bella and Edward were.

"Oh, absolutely." Bella stated. She was lying I knew she was.

"She already ate." Edward butted in. Bella shoot him a look and I looked at Rosalie who looks angry. Suddenly the bowl shatters in her grip and crashes onto the ground. She just dropped the dish... the amazing dish... I was going to eat...

"Perfect." Rosalie spoke with clinched teeth.

"I just assumed -- because you don't eat, you know..." Bella apologized trying to explain herself.

"Of course. That was very considerate of you." Esme smiled. Edward glared at Rosalie.

"Ignore her. I do." Edward exclaimed clearly upset with Rosalie's outburst. I rolled my eyes clearly pissed off at Edward.

"Yes, let's keep pretending this isn't dangerous for all of us." Rosalie fumed.

"I would never, ever tell anyone." Bella noted. Some where deep inside me lit anger... She just stated she wouldn't tell anyone but she's now accusing me. I sigh and try not to let my thought escape my lips to worsen the thick tension in the air.

"She knows that." Carlisle reassured.

"The problem is, you two have gone
  public now, so..." Emmett spoke up.

"Emmett." Esme glared at Emmett.

"No, she should know." I mumbled. Bella glared at me and I looked straight back at her not caring anymore to what she thought.

"Morgan, already knows the all the risks and she has never betrayed her promise!" Rosalie shouted. She looked at me for a second and smiled. Then turned her attention back on Bella. "But with Bella the whole entire family will be implicated if this ends badly!" She glared at Bella.

"Badly?" Bella asked.

~_~_~_~_

Word Count- 1,008

A/N- 9,000 reads what! Y'all are amazing! It makes my day to see people add this book to their list and recommendations! Honestly I never thought of my book to get 20 reads! :)
You all are amazing and I hope each one of you have a fantastic day/night!