XXI - Jaspers Story

[MORGANS POV]

The bell echoed through my ears as my head started pounding. I rubbed my temples and leaned against the lockers.
I was overwhelmed with emotions... But surprisingly I wasn't scared. I wasn't scared of Jasper or his family. I couldn't hate Jasper. I could never hate him...

"Are you okay Morgan?" Bella's concerned voice asked. I look over at her
And nod softly. "I should get to history class I'll see you at lunch alright?" She asked putting her hand on my shoulder and smiling.

"Yeah, I'll see you at lunch Bella." We both split apart and went to our individual classes that were on opposite ends of the school. Math class can't be to hard right... I'll just have to act normal. I get to math class and smile at Miss Gibbs as I walk into the cold classroom. She smiles back and turns back to her computer. I see Jasper staring at me as I sit at my seat tapping my fingers on the wooden desk. Miss Gibbs started teaching the lesson going over taxes and how they were a important part of our lives when we're older. I look behind me quickly glaring at Jasper. He was wearing all black and a leather jacket matching his stunning blonde hair. I turn back around trying to focus on the lesson Miss Gibbs was teaching us. After class I instantly got out of my seat and ran into the hallway to gym.

"Morgan wait!" I hear Jasper yell but continue running to Gym. He knew... He knew that I know about him and his family...

-'-'-'-

When lunch finally came I decided I should talk to Jasper and stop avoiding him. I walked into the lunchroom and saw Jasper leaning against the wall... Was he waiting for me? I walked over to him and glared into his golden eyes.

"We need to talk." He nods and follows me outside. We continue to walk until we we're in the woods. "I-I know what you are J-Jasper." I stumble my words out of my mouth.

"What exactly am I Morgan?" He asked impatiently. "What am I!" He demanded.
Chills ran down my spine as his voice raised.

"Vampire." I spit out.

"And are you afraid?" He asked walking up to me. I stood in my position and made no movements proving to him that I wasn't scared.

"No I'm not scared Jasper." I admit.

"Why aren't you afraid?" His voice seemed surprised.

"Because I know you wouldn't ever hurt me on purpose Jasper." I spit out. Jasper might be a vampire but I still felt the same about him. "If you really wanted to hurt me you would've done it already." I admit crossing my arms and bitting the bottom of my lip nervously. His flawless grin took place on his lips. He leans in closer to me where his mouth is almost touching my neck.

"I wouldn't ever dream of hurting you, Morgan Steele." He exclaimed softly backing away from my neck. "Wanna see something?" I nodded and hopped on his back where he was carrying me. "Hold on sweetheart." I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled my head in his back. Suddenly he started running, but this wasn't normal running it was as if I was ridding a Roller coaster. Air hit my face as I looked up at all trees as we zoomed past them. A huge smile spread across my face as he stopped and I hopped off his back.

"Can we do that again?" I giggled. Jasper laughed and grabbed my arm softly pulling me towards the sunlight. He let go of my hand as he started taking off his leather jacket and his T-shirt. I stared into his golden eyes confused what was happening. He walked into the sunlight and my eyes grew huge. His skin was sparkling as if they were diamonds.

"Speechless?" He asked smirking at me. I giggled and walked up to him punching him in the arm lightly. He suddenly raced around me jumping on a tree above me.
"Your blood is truly not like the others it's hard to control myself around you. But I wouldn't dare to hurt you Morgan... You mean to much to me." He acknowledged.
He jumps out of the tree and grabs my hand as it starts to poor rain. We both laughed as we ran for shelter. We found a spot next to ocean on a rock where trees protected us from the harsh rain. "I know you have questions so spill." He remarked.

"How old are you?" I question.

"I've been nineteen ever since 1863"
He admitted laying against a wide tree that sky-scraped above us. He pulled his honey blond hair behind his ear as he looked at me.

"How did you turn into a vampire?"

"I was a confederate major in the Civil War. I stumbled upon a beautiful women named Maria. Maria changed me and I truly thought I was in love with her, so when she changed me I helped her make a army of vampires. I gained the ability to sense and manipulate emotions of those around me, but you see your different. I can't sense your emotions your like a empty canvas. Anyways, Maria used me to gain territory in Monterrey. And that's where I trained young vampires... But Maria was in my head so much that I killed any of them that weren't useful to our coven anymore. I finally became weary of the lifestyle I was living and stopped and moved in with a friend named Peter. After awhile I stoped feeding on humans and turned to animals on blood. I couldn't handle knowing their emotions as I drained them... Carlisle likes to call us vegetarians. After some time I moved out and came along a girl named Alice and we grew close as friends and she took me in. So, that's my story." Jasper stated.

"I'm glad Alice took you in." I admitted as he grabbed my hand and answered, "Me too."

Word Count- 1,014

A/N- this chapter was rushed a little so please excuse my grammar mistakes! Anyways I all hope you all have an amazing Friday/Thursday!