XI - Doing whats best

[MORGANS POV]

The silence took the air as it wasn't a awkward silence it was more of a relaxing and comfortable silence. After I finished the last part of my cone I looked up at Jasper as he smiled at me.

"You got some ice cream on your cheek."
He informed as I grabbed a napkin and tried to get it. Jasper laughed and softly and grabbed the napkin out of my hands. His cold freezing hand touched my other side of my cheek. He wiped off the ice cream.

"There." He laughed. I couldn't help but blush. We stood up and started walking out of the ice cream shop. We walked to Jaspers car. We stood outside of the car for a moment when Jasper finally interrupted the silent air.

"Why were you out in the woods?" He asked leaning against his silver car propping one foot up, while he looked at the sun setting.

"I like going on adventures." I claim.
I always loved going on adventures and I use to go with my mom all the time before she past. We would probably at least speed up to five hours in the woods.
She would explain the type of plants that was in that certain ecosystem and the animals that roamed around the area. I always admired the world and appreciating the little things.

"You and I have that in common."
He spoke nodding and turning his dark colored eyes toward me. They were a more darker color then earlier.

"What happened to your eyes I swear I saw them a golden color earlier now there a darker shade almost a black shade." I blabbered out of stupidity... What if his color of his eyes just turned different colors? No, that's not possible is it? He turned his head away from me as I looked down towards the ground and saw his fist tighten.

"It's nothing..." He spoke loudly making me jump. "Let's get you home Morgan."
His tone was a little softer but you could still feel the anger in his tone. Did I do something? Was it stupid of me to ask?
We both got into the car as he quickly pressed the gas petal and speed out of the parking lot. I put on my seatbelt and looked at Jasper with a worried expression. Something was wrong with him.

"Jasper, slow down." I mumbled turning my face toward his direction. His driving slowed down a little, but still drove faster then he should've on this road. I looked at the stirring wheel as I realized he was grabbing it tightly as his end of his finger started getting white. (I have no idea if vampires fingers turn a certain color when they grab something tightly ;_;)

"You need to put on your seatbelt Jasper!"
I yelled out of worry. Jasper looked at me for a second, but more or less ignored my comment. After a minute he turned and glanced at me looking at my worried expression. He put on his seatbelt on which made me calm down a little. I slammed my back against the chair of his car and sighed looking at the window and the tall trees we past. We finally arrived at my house and I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the door I turned around and looked at Jasper.

"Thanks for driving me home." I exclaimed with a small smile.

"Your welcome Ms.Steele." He responded. I liked how he joked around changing the mood.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school." I said walking out of the car.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." He mumbled "tomorrow" as a unreadable expression took over his facial features.
I had a uneasy feeling deep down in my stomach something I didn't enjoy a ton.
I smiled and softly closed the door and ran up to my front door. I opened the knob as I heard Jasper's car drive away in the darkness. I didn't want to ask him what was wrong... I didn't want to bother him.
I walked into my quite home as no one was here. I walked upstairs and walked into my bedroom slamming my body against my bed and looking at my stuff animal bear... Mr.Bubble. I might be seventeen but that does not mean I cannot have a stuff animal! Mr.Bubble always has been there for me even though he can't talk we're still trying to work on it... OH GOD I NEED HELP!

"I could sure use a vacation to Hawaii at the moment." I mumble covering myself in blankets. I slowly fell deeply asleep...

_

[JASPERS POV]

I walked into the house shutting the door behind me and walking to the living room. Everyone except Edward was in there like usual as I slammed my body against the soft sofa. I couldn't believe she noticed... And I didn't have a excuse this time... I'm leading myself in a trap or more or less leading Morgan into a trap. Would she think I was monster? I wanted to drink her blood every second I was around her... But I couldn't think about hurting her.

"Earth to JASPER!" Emmett yelled causing me to come out of my deep thoughts.

"Yes Emmett I can hear your voice loud and clear." I commented rolling my eyes. Emmett threw a pillow at me as I quickly grabbed it before it hit me.

"Now that I've gotten your attention! What's wrong with you?" Emmett spoke crossing his arms and narrowing his eyes in my direction.

"He means are you okay?" Alice said rephrasing his sentence being polite.

"Morgan saw my eyes change color." I informed them. Everyday I saw her she was closer and closer in finding out the monster I was.

"Jasper, she can't find out who we are just because you think your in love with her! If you truly love her and you don't want her in harms way I recommend not being around her as often as you do!" Rosalie raised her voice standing up. She was right... I couldn't let her find out.

"Rosalie, calm down... If Morgan finds out then she finds out. But it's all about how she deals with it..." Carlisle exclaimed calmly causing her to sit back down on the sofa right next to Emmett.

"I need to think... I need to go away for a couple of days. I can't handle this..." I say standing up. I truly knew this was best not only for me but also for Morgan. I'll be back in a couple days...

"I respect that." Emmet said standing up and ran upstairs. In a second or more he was back down stairs with a suitcase that was already filled. I walked to the door slowly.

"I won't be gone for long." I spoke. I wouldn't be gone for long only because I couldn't be apart from her... My mate... I knew it the day I laid my eyes on her. She stunning with red silky hair and white pale skin. She truly was beautiful... I loved her personality and her attitude. She wasn't like the rest.

"Alright be safe man!" Emmett patted my back causing me to hit him in the chest smiling. Emmett laughed.

"I like Morgan and you should know that by now... I just want you to be careful." Rosalie admits I nod my head and give a small smile. I understand what Rosalie is telling me after all she's been through deep shît. Alice walks towards me.

"Be safe." Alice comments smiling like always.

"I promise I will." I say smiling back at her. Carlisle and Esme walk up next.

"Your doing what's best... Just don't be gone to long." Carlisle comments. Esme smiles at me only for me to return the smile back. As I finally spoken my goodbyes I walked outside and got in my silver car and drove off into the night.

Word Count- 1,365 Words

A/N Heyyyyy! I hoped you enjoyed!  This took some time to write. Next week is spring break so I probably will update more then just two days. I look forward to it! Hope you have an amazing day/night!