6.

"Chote stop " nani stopped arnav

"I was here on purpose and im done now , I'm leaving "arnav said to nani controlling his angry

"Perrr chote"she couldn't complete her sentence when she heard main door opening and khushi voice

Arnav went still hearing her voice , his back was facing door as he was addressing to nani , everyone were looking at door and arnav stood still

arnav tured towards door and found khushi was facing her back to all and was talking over phone unaware of who were watching her .

Khushi was unaware of what was happening in her home .she was talking on phone still standing near door as if she was waiting for someone .

Aanya walked inside busy admiring her new toy she got today from her mummy friends , she was holding toy in one and other hand lollypop .Aanya walked towards balcony were her toys are kept .she was so lost In her toy she dint bother to look at living room.

Khushi was still facing her back to all , and was talking over phone , holding main door open for someone els to enter .

" I am done with it so I won't be coming and Yeh even it's Christmas so ...Yeh ....I'm was thinking same ....joo wait a sec. .."

"Aruuu what are u dreaming , come inside "khushi said to arush who was walking slowly licking his lollypop .

"Ahh lolly lolly"arush said showing his lollypop to khushi

"Yes aru, come inside arush "khushi said seeing arush coming inside , seeing Aanya already in balcony with toys , arush ran towards her screaming her name to play with there new toys .

Closing the door behind , talking over phone khushi kept vegetable bag on table beside door .

"Yeah say ...Yeh these kids ...let's see how TRP comes ....later we will decide it then....I'm damn tried ....yup yup ....Yeh oki bye then ...merry Christmas to you dear ....bye sweetie"khushi hanged up her phone .calling her amma still not turning towards living room .

Everyone stood In utter silence watching khushi, upon that 2 kids made them stand still in confusion and arnav dint remove his eyes from her ...He was hearing her after 3 years he was clueless .All he was doing was staring at that women whom he loves alot or once loved alot

"Amma I got fresh veggies on my way back ...I got drumsticks too ....I'll cook today ....and u know amma I'm not working for 2 days ....city is fully hacked so much traffic amma. ..I'm just tried with this only" khushi kept on talking removing all the vegetables from basket .