8.

*Play the song , then scroll down*

__________________________

"Arush and aanya my kid's"

"Why should I lie about my kids "

"Arush and aanya my kids "

" Arush and aanya are fraternal twins"

"There father is dead"

" Arush and aanya my kids"

"Arush and aanya my kids"

Those voice kept repeating .
those words kept repeating.
Her face kept flashing .

He was driving harshly, don't know how many traffic rules he broke .His BMW was equal beast today competitive him .

Arnav dint had any idea were he was going but he kept driving , he was so insane this moment that if anyone were beside him he would have murdered him . Arnav Singh raizarda was driving his car aimlessly and harshly.
Tears were flowing continously but he dint made any attempts to wipe it .

He was shattered.

He was cheated.

He was devastated.

He was broken.

Not even once he thought that khushi could cheat him , he knew and he had that much confident that khushi loved him and will always love him .That was not his overconfident but he knew  how much she loved him and it's not that he hated her but he loved immensely , he still do but his stubborn or stupid mind thinks that khushi has same dirty blood as her masi because her masi was homebreaker , because of her masi he lost his mother . In process of giving  justice to his mother he left his only love .He was even ready to accept her but khushi choosed her mother over him which made him turn cold .

He was never her priority.

He was not her first.

He thought khushi will stand by his side knowing her adopted mother was home breaker but instead without questioning her mother she simply choosed her mother over him .

That was past , but khushi he never expected he will end up meeting her like this.

His khushi.
His love.
His only love was somebody els now.
His love was mother of two kids with another man.