13.

The ride back to AR was very interrogating. Arnav was sitting on passenger seat and aman was driving the car telling him all the details of KG aka khushi gupta.

"Khushi bhabi I mean khushi ma'am was launched by akta kappor it's been around 2 years khushi ma'am is in tellywood she is doing great with every project she signed with ... right now khushi ma'am is associated with two big projects which are running since long from last 2 years which are big hits with high TRPs along with that khushi ma'am worked with many other writers as adviser  and recently singed project with Internet media and this is hers first independent short film."

" ASR khushi ma'am shares good bound with akta kappor, raj kappor and amir ....she is closely connected with akta ma'am and according to source akta ma'am launched but how no one knows it's hidden ...khushi ma'am is away from camera's ....everyone in tellywood call her as KG ...khushi ma'am share great bound with many of tellywood members ... akshya, dolly, guatum, zuber, jankie, nakul and komal, pooja and divya happens to be her close friends ....according to reports khushi ma'am is loved by all and her work is approacited by all....she shares health bound with everyone that she Is connected in TV industry....no controversies , no boyfriend, no dating  ....she Is single and only few close ones knows she is mother of two kids ....apart from this khushi ma'am is very happy with her profession and her surrounding .. she is rarely seen  in public places but according to everyone khushi ma'am is best and most lovely person. ..many adore her for her humble nature..."aman finished stopping the car in AR premises....aman knew as soon he is out of conference hall he should give all details to his boss who's angry is at peek its not new tho but matter Is related to khushi ma'am and aman can't mess with slight mistake when it  with khushi ma'am.

Aman knew Arnav will ask him to find about KG aka khushi gupta so aman did his  job beforehand  instead of being  attentive in conference hall aman was busy in his phone typing msgs to his mens to find all information of his favourite person who happens to be his boss ex wife .... KG

Arnav was calmly listening to aman looking outside window...He felt good to know khushi is successful in life what relifed him more was knowing khushi was single and never dated anyone

Arnav was shocked when he met her in hotel ...her way of talking , her so cool attitude , her savage looks was giving one on one shock now he knew his navie khshui was not same like before ....she is far far far changed person...It was irritating him seeing her so chilled even after last incident.

He checked with her twitter handle found it officially marked but dint find anything her handle was full of promoting serials, proms , albums, birthday greetings but nothing about her.

He heard her conversation with akta kapoor and knew she is going to attend tonight party which happens to be celebrating of new tie ups. From him this new tie up was peice of shit but now he was very interested in attending tonight party knowing khushi will be attending too.

He knew he can't forceable meet his kids knowing about khushi threat and anjaji promise but now he got reason ...Arnav was interested in going to party but to talk with khushi and genuinely ask her permission to meet arush and aanya.

He was banned to visit gupta house .. so party was reason to meet khushi and talk with her ..

Nowadays his family was playing the role of villains. NO ONE was talking with him nor he was talking with them  ...mama ji too warned him threating he will move out along with mami akash and payal if he do anything that hurts khshui or kids...

With no other option arnav patiently  waiting for good  plan and today he got one reason and to talk with khushi he have to attend boring party.