CHAPTER ELEVEN

The Spy

~

My eyes fluttered open, the light from the window shined brightly, making me squint while a groan escaped my lips. But something was different.

I could no longer feel the burning pain all over my body, but I could still feel Will's pain. It was like what he was feeling wouldn't effect me, but I could still vaguely feel it, it was bearable.

I turned onto my side and pressed the red button, a few seconds later a blonde haired doctor walked into the room with a smile on her face.

"You okay, hun?" She asked, I nodded my head and sat up.

"I feel fine now." I spoke up "I need to go and see my friend, the boy who was also brought here."

The doctor frowned, walking over to the monitor by the bed, she messed around with it before she spoke up "your heart rate seems back to normal, so does your temperature."

"Can I Please go and see him?" I questioned "I need to make sure he's okay."

She sighed loudly "I don't normally allow this, but fine."

I smiled and climbed out of them bed before looking down at the hospital dressing gown I was wearing "Well, can I change?"

"No." She shook her head, pulling a wheelchair towards me, I gave her a weird look before she gestured for me to sit down. "This is the only way you're actually going to see him."

I sighed and sat down, the woman started to wheel me down the corridors "did you tell my mother I was here?" I spoke up, looking at the other patients and family's who were walking about.

"Yes." The Doctor spoke "she came and saw you when you were sleeping, she only just left an hour ago to look for her cat or something."

"Mews, He went missing?" I questioned, we turned down another corridor before I saw a familiar figure run out one of the rooms.

"Is there a doctor? We need a doctor!" Bob shouted, I leaped out of the chair and ran towards him, ignoring the doctor who was calling my name.

"It's me, big guy, it's Bob." I heard Bob say, I pushed open the door and walked in, trying to be quiet. What was going on?

"Are you a doctor?" Will asked.

"No, no, It just me...just...just Bob." Bob stuttered slightly.

I felt confusion radiating from Will, like he didn't know who Bob was, and by the sounds of it, he didn't.

"Will?" I spoke up, walking further into the room, everyone turned to look at me, Mike had a relived look on his face as he walked over and hugged me, I patted his back gently before pulling away.

"Eliza?" Will mumbled back, it sounded like he was unsure if that was my name or not.

"Yeah." I nodded my head, walking over to stand by his bed, carefully reaching over to touch his hand, when he didn't pull away I held his it in mine. Sending him a small smile.