''Going Home''

You were packing up the car when you heard the patter of feet running close behind you. "You got to be quicker than that!" You yelled turning around and picking up your twins and spinning them around in your arms. "Dang it!" Jasper yelled as he got away from you running behind Dipper and laughing. "How do you always know!" He pouted as you placed his sister Jessica back down on the ground. "Because I'm super-mum." You giggled shutting the car boot and looking at Dipper who was looking around for something. "Lost something?" You asked wondering over to him as he scratched his head. "Yeah I can't find my h-" Before he could finish you took the hat out of your back pocket and placed it on his head. "Where would you be without me." You joked kissing his cheek and helping the twins into the car. You had been lucky with Dipper, you met when you were young and continued to date even when travelling the world together. After you fell pregnant when you were 23 you both thought it was time to put the Mystery stuff behind you, you settled down in a quiet place called Storyville (Leave me alone I can't think XD) "Where are we going Dad?" Jessica asked as you climbed into the passenger seat of the car, "We're going home." He stated looking in the mirror at his daughter, she was the spitting image of Mabel and Jasper was the spitting image of Dipper when they were younger. "To see Grunkle Stan and Ford?" Jasper yelled at you as he jumped around in his seat. They were both 10 and for 10 years you were able to keep everything about Gravity Falls away from them, you didn't want them knowing about the things that went down there or what happened when you travelled the world together. All they knew is you spent your life growing up in Gravity Falls and met one summer. They both thought you were journalists and that's why you wrote all of the time. You knew one day you were going to have to tell them the truth but it could wait until they were older. Dipper sent you a soft smile whilst squeezing your hand. "Yeah to see the Grunkles." He said while looking deep into yours eyes. 

You stared out at the night sky while Dipper drove along the long strip of road, the twins were sound asleep in the back of the car, they had fallen asleep watching a movie on their tablet. "You didn't need to come." Dipper whispered looking at you and then back to the road. "He's like a dad to me Dip, I need this as much as he does." You stated wiping your cheeks and looked at him. "He'll be okay." He stated for what felt like the 100th time since you found out about Stan. "I know I'm just worried." He rubbed your hand and continued driving. 

"Kids!" Stan yelled as the twins jumped into his arms making him fall backwards and cough slightly, Soos helped him to his feet as he greeted you and Dipper. "Mabel just went to the store with Hansel." Ford said coming to the door of the Mystery shack and sending you all a welcoming smile. "She saw the need for a food shop." Stan chuckled hugging you tightly as you walked into the shack together. The place hadn't changed much except there were new attractions that Soos had put up and photos and postcards from your travels with Dipper. "Kept every photo." Stan said poking your side and looking at the one of you and Dipper on your wedding Day. It was a big day, one for the marriage and two for the adventure that came along with it. "Big day." You said with a laugh making Stan join in. "Mum I'm scared." Jessica said running into your legs as Jasper chased her wearing a mask of something creepy, you picked her up and tickled her stomach. "It's just fake sweetie." You lied looking at Dipper for some help.

You were in the living room with Stan and Ford while the kids played in the kitchen. "You haven't told them?" You looked at Dipper after Ford asked and shook your heads, "It's what's best, we grew up with it." Stan chuckled. "You both grew up fine! Tell them!" You looked around the shack. You were going to be here a while and you guess things were bound to start happening again. You thought back to all of the adventures you had been on, even Weirdmeggdon still manged to make you smile. You found out so much about yourself and got closer to the pines family. It's how you met your best friend and your husband. "Tell us what?" Jasper asked coming into the room and looking at you both. "The truth." Dipper said sitting on the floor with his knees in his chest. "But where do we start?" You asked sitting with him. "The beginning." Stan said throwing down one of Mabel's scrap books from that summer you'd first met. "Including the new adventures from before the twins were born!" Soos yelled sitting down getting excited. "This could take a while, you ready for that?" You asked as Jessica came in holding one of the pine tree hats. "Ready Mama!" She screamed sitting next to you and smiling. "Let's fill you in on the summer we first met!" You stated going to open the scrapbook. "We already know this story." Jasper complained rolling onto his stomach. "You don't know the full story." Dipper chuckled tickling his son and picking him up into his lap. "It started when they came to stay for one Summer, we'd had nothing to do until your dad found this amazing Journal hidden in a tree!" You stated looking at the twins who were already looking excited to hear all of the stories.

A/N: The sequel is here. I've decided how I'm finally going to write this I just hope you guys will understand it and love it as much as the first. ~Melody