Charity Balls

Your eyes scanned the little bright white invitation over and over again. "Why did she invite us?" You groaned sipping on the hot cup of coffee that had just been poured for you. "She thought it would be nice." Dipper answered kissing the top of your head and pouring himself a cup of coffee. "It's so last minute, now I have to go out and get us all dresses and suits...Dip there's no time." You protested not really wanting to go so you were doing your best to get out of it. "It's for a good cause." He argued smirking at you and nodding over at the two twins standing in the door way now. "Sorry babies, I know it's early." You sighed hugging them both and making them some pancakes. "But dad has decided that it would be a good idea to go to a party!" You yelled almost causing Dipper to jump out of his skin. "So once we've finished up with breakfast we'll get going. Dad will come along too." You smirked plating him some pancakes up and running your hand along his pine tree tattoo. "Love you." You whispered kissing him on the lips. "Love you too Y/N." He whispered back, running his hands through your Y/C/H and smiling at you.

The kids outfits were easy to find, but there wasn't many ''ball gowns'' around in Gravity Falls. You ended up following Jessica around the streets while the boys went off to read about adventures you had all had together. "Mum, when did you finally realise you loved dad?" You looked behind you as Jessica continued looking through railings of clothes. "Well, I guess it was when we were fighting a monster during college." You answered still searching for the right dress. "He saved me from a troll...kind of sounds like a harry potter story." You joked picking out a dress and holding it up for Jessica to see, she disapproved and continued searching. "I had just finished in the library and it was about 3am, no one was around and as usual your dad wasn't answering his phone." You smiled remembering the college days. "When he finally did answer it, it was to tell me not to go back to our little flat as he had loured a troll back to it." She laughed looking at you as you spoke. 

"We thought we had gotten rid of it, finally took it back to the forest it had come from when it grabbed me." You whispered trying on the dress that Jessica had picked out. It was a red silk number with a slit up the middle. "Dipper spent the rest of the morning chasing me down, The troll took me back to his people in the forest and I was told to tell stories or be food...I of course choose stories." You smiled running your hands down the dress and slipping into a pair of red shoes jessica was holding out. "Then what Mummy?" You laughed remembering Dipper running into the den screaming widely. "Your dad ran into the camp holding up a torch and demanding I be let go...The trolls let me go easily in exchange for the fire." Jessica smiled and nodded at you. "I want a relationship like you and dad." She whispered kicking her feet on the floor. "You will, just not yet. You have to be a kid just a little longer." You whispered kissing her and going to get changed again. 

Dipper was holding your hand as you walked into the Pacifica mansion and were greeted by maids. Each other them took your coats, Stan and Ford followed close behind with Mabel and smiled at you. "I haven't been to a shindig like this in a while." Stan laughed dancing around to embarrass the twins. "Come on grampa's!" They yelled each of them grabbing a hand of the great-great uncles and dragging them through the house.

The night started to go without a hitch, you were all sitting and eating at the assigned tables and joking with each other when Pacifica came running over to the table, her dress was torn and her make up was running down her face. "You're the only ones I know that know how to do this. Help me." She cried taking Dipper's hand in hers and pulling him away, yourself and Mabel following close behind as they ran off. "Pacifica, what's going on?" You asked entering the back room to see arms sticking through some holes  that had been punched through. "I got them as a little joke. Historical figures of Gravity Falls and they came to life! I thought it was a joke but they tried to kill me!" She screamed crying into Dipper's chest. "Mabel, we're going to need heat...Dipper...take Pacifica somewhere." You said looking at her as she continued to cry over her ripped dress. "Mum! Dad!" The twins yelled in unison joining your side. "Can we help?" Mabel looked at you and you handed them a candle holder each. "As soon as it gets too dangerous get out!" You whispered kissing them both and booting the door open. 

"Heads!" Jasper yelled jumping over you and hitting another wax figure in the face as it went to attack you. "Mum!" Jessica yelled as one of them grabbed her ankle trying to drag her away. "Jessica!" You screamed trying to rush to her only for Rose to appear and melt the wax man holding Jessica. "Thank you." Jessica yelled hugging her friend and going back to melting more of the figures down. "We meet again." You turned to see Sherlock Holmes standing there holding the pipe to his mouth. "It's over Sherly." You mocked pointing your candle at him. "You're out numbered." He smirked looking around. "Oh really?" You turned around, Jessica was in a trance like state following a glowing Rose. "Mabel get Jasper and Jessica!" You screamed as Mabel ran after your daughter. "You're leading them down a dark path Y/N." He warned circling you. "Where's your husband?" He questioned blowing smoke into your face and smirking. "Get out while you still can." He was stood in front of you, so you took your chance stabbing him through the chest and watching him melt down. "Eat me." You whispered blowing out the candle and leaving the room to find Mabel. 

"Dip." You whispered shaking your head trying to not let the tears fall down your face. "What happened?" He asked taking your face in his hands and looking you in the eyes. "Rose...she's...I don't know what she is but she has Jessica!" You sobbed letting the tears fall down from your face. "Jasper is with Mabel, Stan and Ford but...Jessica...she's...she's gone." He pulled you into his chest, his hand on the small of your back and the other on the back of your head trying to calm you down as you sobbed into his arms. "It's my fault, I let her join us to take care of the wax figures." You were shaking like a leaf as you scanned around the empty room, it felt as if everything was in slow motion, a huge part of you was missing. "We'll find her Y/N...I promise." He whispered pulling you back to him and kissing you to calm you down. "We'll find them." He whispered snuggling you his head into your hair.