''They'll be fine...''

"Bye Mum bye dad!" The twins yelled in unison getting into the car with Ford. He had promised to take them to the woods for an ''adventure'' but it was really just a picnic with some pretend adventures he had already planned along the way. You were, of course, worrying since they were your children after all but Ford had promised you they'd be fine and you, of course, believed him. At least you would have time to help Robbie and Dipper finish the extension in time for Summerween and you could keep an eye on Stan while doing so. 

"Did your parents ever tell you about the time your aunt Mabel accidentally let ou the wizard, Proabilitor the annoying, an orge, an elf and a griffin from a board game?" The twins looked at each other before nodding, Ford sighed. He'd never really been good with kids but they were family and he wanted to make this work.

While telling them a story about the other dimension he was stuck in Jason heard something behind him. "What was that?" He asked getting scared and looking at his Grunkle. "It's probably nothing." He stated trying not to scare them only for another rush of wind pass and more nose come from behind Ford this time. "Grunkle Ford!" Jessica screamed as something grabbed her picking her up. "Don't worry sweetheart we're coming! Don't look into his eyes! Keep your eyes closed!" He screamed grabbing Jason and putting him onto his back. "This is not what I had planned today." He sighed chasing after the Gremloblin with Jason laughing along the way. 

You walked into what would be the twins bedroom and smiled. Robbie had managed to create a stain glass window in the shape of a pine tree. "You're the best." You whispered hugging him and going to grab Dipper to come and see it as well. The only thing missing from the rooms were the bed sheets and pillows and their room was complete. Your room was already finished and decorated and you even had a small extension put into the Mystery Shack shop to add more attractions for people to come and see. 

"I need you to stay here," Ford whispered putting Jason down onto the floor as he walked into the cave. He was silent the whole time trying to find Jessica who was whimpering. "Ford?" She whispered, her eyes still shut and shaking from fear. "Mum told me about this guy. I'm scared." She whispered, Ford, managed to make his way over to her when a sudden noise sounded instantly waking the sleeping Gremloblin. "Jessica!" He yelled grabbing his great-great-niece, Jason was by the entrance looking at Ford nervously. "I know how to help!" He yelled holding up a mirror he found in Ford's bag. "Dad told me the story too!" The Gremloblin was running towards them at full speed, "The mirror isn't big enough!" Ford screamed picking up Jason and running out further into the woods. 

"I've got a plan," Jessica whispered as they stayed hidden behind a tree. "No, no plans. You two are worse than your dad and his sister," He groaned shaking his head. "I'm getting you home and I will sort this with Dipper." The twins smirked at each other before running off in different directions. Jessica ran towards the monster and Jason ran to the side of him. "They're going to be the death of me."

While Jessica was back in the monsters arms again Jason took this time to run out in front of him and start dancing. "Hey ugly look at me!" He joked poking his tounge out and dancing again, the Gremloblin tilted it's head before turning back to face Jessica, ready to use his powers. Once his eyes started to glow red she pulled out the mirror and held it in front of her own eyes, she was dropped to the floor and the monster ran away screaming.

As they walked back to the shack you saw Jessia's clothes were all ripped and torn. "Ford!" You yelled running over and checking over your daughter. "What happened?" Dipper questioned picking up Jason and smiling. "It was amazing dad! We beat the Gremloblin just like you!" He yelled smiling at his dad and you, your crossed your arms across your chest. "What happened to the picnic?" Ford chuckled nervously before sighing. "I tried to stop them and bring them back but they're worse than you guys." You heard a deep laughter from behind and you turned to see Stan stood there with a giant smile across his face. "They're pines what do you expect?" You stared at him for a moment, he wasn't coughing or sniffingly anymore. "Stan!" You cried running to him and hugging him tightly. "You're okay." You whispered snuggling into him. "Of course I am, I'm a pines." He winked.