Vampire Hunting

"Tell us another story please!" Jessica yelled jumping up and down on her bed. It was a rainy day in Gravity Falls and you had originally planned to take them out for a picnic but that plan soon changed. "Which shall we tell them?" You asked looking over at Dipper who was rubbing his morning bed head. "Vampires?" He asked taking out his wallet and handing you the photo of you standing in front of a vampire pit holding a baseball bat. "Your mum was almost changed into one if I remember the story correctly," Mabel said coming into the room holding a tray of drinks. "What?! How?!" Jasper asked turning over in his bed to face you all. "Well, it started with..."

Dipper was packing everything into the car while you ran through the motel room you had been renting over the weekend. "This was supposed to be a romantic getaway, what happened?" You asked with a laugh in your voice. You had come to a small part of England for what was supposed to be your honeymoon but it turned out to be a hot spot for vampires. "The joys of being us." He chuckled taking your hand in his and kissing it gently. "I wouldn't want it any other way." You said picking up your journal from the small table. "You know I'm glad we decided to create our own journals and document all of our findings." You stated looking through the pages of the pine tree journal you were holding. "I'm just glad we still have all the other journals as well." You added looking in the car and shutting the door to the motel. "Lets get on with this." He said helping you into the car and starting up the engine. 

"Remember the plan." He said taking out his bat from the car and handing you yours. "I know I know, go in quiet and just take them out one at a time. If you get into trouble run out to the light they can't come out." You said kissing his lips softly. "I'll see you soon." You said before walking inside the front while Dipper walked around the back. You looked as you walked inside, there were vampires sleeping all over the place. Who would have thought at the age of 21 you'd be travelling the world and getting rid of bad mysterious creatures.  You had met your fair share of good creatures but this bunch of vampires had been causing chaos for weeks, they had been draining people of their blood and then leaving the bodies laying around for anyone to see. "Well, what do we have here?" You heard someone asks from behind you, you span around to see a tall pale man staring at you. "Food came to us tonight boys!" Soon you were surrounded by about ten vampires all baring their teeth at you. "You know it's not polite to stare." You said swinging your bat only to have it snatched away from you and being pinned to a wall. "You know what, we've been meaning to get a woman vampire here for a while." The first man said tying you up against the wall. 

You struggled around trying to get free when you saw Dipper from the corner of your eye. "You know." You said coughing to get the attention of the vampires. "I've always wanted to be a vampire." You lied trying to distract them so that Dipper could make his way in. "How did you guys first become vampires?" The first male vampire stood in front of you, he had introduced himself as Lucas. "Well you see, I've been around for years. I first changed when I was dying, I had been sick for months and someone saved my life. Then a hunter like you killed her!" He was hissing at you as you whimpered, his teeth were close to your neck when he fell onto the floor. "Thanks, Dip." You whispered getting out of the rope and grabbing your bat from the floor. "He sent someone up to get some blood, we need to find them." You said getting out of breath and looking at all the vampires that were now dead on the floor. "Good thing you got here when you did." You stated climbing out of the vampire den.  Just as you got out someone came running towards the entrance. "How did you get out?" The boy asked out of breath. "They're all?" He asked looking down into the den. "Please don't kill me, I'm not a vampire. I'm just an errand boy, he promised to change me if I did things for him they couldn't do!" You stared at Dipper who put down his bat. "He is in the sunlight." He added, you stared at the boy. He couldn't have been any older than 12. "Where is your family?" You asked staring at him. "They died in a boating accident, I joined Lucas when he told me he could make the pain go away." You sighed putting down the bat and looking around. "You need to get out of here, find somewhere to live and make sure you never come back. If anyone finds out you were here they'll kill you." He nodded and ran off dropping the bags of blood on the floor. "Should probably put these back in the hospital." You stated picking them up and putting them in the back of the red car. "Well, photo time!" You rolled your eyes at Dipper. "Dipppppp" You whined as he pushed you in front of the den and snapping a photo of you. "You look cute." He whispered pulling you into his arms and kissing you gently. "Okay so now can we have a romantic getaway?" You asked wrapping your arms around his neck and looking into his eyes. "This wasn't romantic enough for you?" He asked sarcastically. "You know, almost being turned into a vampire isn't what I would call romantic." He chuckled kissing you gently again and getting into the car. 

"So mum was almost turned into a vampire!" Jessica asked sitting on your lap and looking at you. "Yeah, if it wasn't for your dad." You whispered leaning over and kissing Dipper before he went downstairs to meet Robbie and Hansel who were starting to work on the extension today. "What's Dad doing?" Jasper asked looking out of the window. "Well we were going to wait to tell you this but we're going to be living here...permanently..." You said slowly not knowing what their reaction would be. "Move here?" Jasper was now sat in front of you, you couldn't read his expression on his face. "Yes..." He's face turned to a giant smile. "GRUNKLE STAN YOU WERE RIGHT!" He screamed running out o the room and down the attic stairs. "Does that mean a new school?" Jessica asked looking up at you. "Yes sweetie, is that okay?" She nodded before running of to find her brother. "You'll love it, you can always have your own office to continue your writing." You smiled shaking your head. "Mabel I haven't written in ages." She looked at you before sitting down next to you. "The Y/N I knew loved to write and almost had a book published before she fell pregnant." You leant your head on her shoulder. "You're right, I should get back into it. Speaking of children. When are we going to see Mabel and Hansel Jr." You joked poking her stomach as she giggled. "We haven't talked about kids." She admitted rubbing her stomach and looking at you. "There isn't a rush Mabel." She nodded in agreement and you went down to find your kids.

A/N: Short chapter I know I know I'm just trying to get back into the swing of this. How are you guys like it so far? Don't worry it's not all flashbacks I promise ~Melody