Silent Treatment

"Come on mum please!" Jessica begged for the fifth time that morning. "I am not going to take you to see it." You rolled your eyes putting the dishes away and looking at Stan who had just come into the room coughing his guts up into a tissue. It was safe to say you were worried about him but you knew he was going to be okay. It was just a cold. "Please Mum!" Jasper yelled joining in with his sister to beg you. "Your dad is busy, I can't go alone." Wendy poked her head into the room. "Take Robbie." She said laughing and looking over at Dipper who was working hard with Ford or something. "Fine." You said throwing your arms up in defeat and going to get changed. "Robbie you're with me!" You yelled as he came into the shack holding his tool box. 

You were waiting outside with Robbie while the twins finished getting ready. "You sure you wanna do this?" He asked looking at you, you shook your head. "I'd rather stay here with Stan but Wendy suggested I take you and the kids." He nodded in silence and looking into the woods. "You know where you're going?" He asked again not looking away from the woods. "Yeah, know that place like the back of my hand." You joked looking behind you and seeing Jasper and Jessica race out of the shack and to your side. "Ready troops!?" You asked making them both laugh. 

"Dipper, you sure you can lift that?" Wendy asked staring at Dipper as he picked up some wood to carry round to Hansel and the rest of the workers. "Wendy I'm not little anymore, I have muscles." He joked putting down the wood and rolling up his sleeves. "You sure aren't are you." She said biting her lip and looking down at the ground. What she was feeling was wrong. She wasn't supposed to feel this way about Dipper, the last time she saw him he was just a kid now he was this big strong man, covered in tattoos and even had a little facial hair. She shook her head trying to remove the thoughts of him but he was everywhere she went. She really needed to get over these feelings for him. He's a married guy. 

"Jasper!" You yelled out as he ran further ahead than you. "Please don't run off." You called trying to pick up the pace. "Robbie wait here with Jessica, don't move." You dropped your bag and went running off to find Jasper. "Jasper?" You called seeing his bag on the bottom of a small mud hill. "Jasper this isn't funny." You went down and grabbed his bag, a bit of his shirt was still attached to it. "Jasper!" You screamed starting to panic, this is why you didn't want to do this. There were all different types of creatures out here and you sure as hell weren't about to let your child be taken by any of them. "Jasper!" You yelled running back over to Robbie and trying to catch your breath. "Take Jessica back, I'll keep looking for Jasper, I knew looking for this Leprecorn would be a mistake." You said holding your head and trying to look around the woods. "We should stay together," Robbie said holding your arm and looking into your eyes. "The best thing to do is to stay together, we'll find him and take him home. I promise he's going to be okay." Robbie said rubbing your arms and going down the hill to where you found Jasper's bag. 

Taking out your phone you dialled Dipper's number, you had full service luckily but he wasn't answering. He was probably hard at work or looking after Stan. "Nothing?" Robbie asked seeing the look on your face. "Nothing." You repeated looking around the woods again. "Is Jasper going to be ok-" Before Jessica could even finish she was pulled back and held against a tree. "Young Mabel!" The gnomes screamed holding her tightly. "Get off my daughter!" You screamed ripping the leader off of your daughter and holding him by the hat. "This is Mabel!" He yelled looking at the girl. "No she is jessica, Mabel is an adult!" You screamed throwing it through the woods and picking up your little girl. "Now where is Jasper?" You asked one that had been left behind by his friends. He was stuttering something and you grabbed his hat. "Where. Is. My Son?!" You screamed dropping him on the floor, he gestured for you to follow and you did. 

You finally found Jasper and he was tied against a tree while Gnomes danced around him. "I'm no Dipper! I'm Jasper!" He yelled trying to get out of the rope that was holding him to the tree. "Jasper." You yelled running through the gnomes and untying him from the tree. "Mum!" He threw his arms around you looking at all of the gnomes. "They thought I was Uncle Dipper and were going to try to kill me!" He yelled as you stood up holding him in your arms. "You should be ashamed of yourself!" You yelled at them all. "We helped you when we were younger now you're even eviler." The main leader was back and standing in front of you. "Dipper took Mabel our Queen away, we just wanted our revenge." You rolled your eyes kicking him over. "Well this isn't Dipper or Mabel so go away!" They all mumbled walking away and going off into the woods. "Thanks Mum." Jasper said as you put him down on the floor staring at him. "Don't ever run off again?" You asked bending down and looking into his eyes. "I won't." He said hugging you again and going to stand with Robbie and Jessica. "So what do you say? Go home and get some dinner??" You asked looking at the time. 

Walking back into the shack it was silent and dark, Stan must have been sleeping and Ford must have been in his lab. "Dipper?" You called out looking for him, you sent the kids into the kitchen to clean up and you went to the back of the shack to find him. "Dip-" You stood still like a deer in a pair of headlights. Wendy was kissing Dipper. You stared for a moment not knowing what to do. "Dipper?" You asked not wanting to believe what you were seeing right in front of you. "Y/n!" He yelled pushing Wendy away and running over to you. You were still in shock and just walked away from him. "Y/N It's isn't what it looked like!" He yelled following you into the shack, you walked past Robbie and the kids holding your head. "Really? So why was her tongue down your throat?" You asked spinning around and seeing a shocked Robbie standing behind Dipper. "Wendy!" He seemed going to find her. "Y/N, I didn't-We didn't mean to-" You were shaking your head sitting in Stan's chair. "You didn't mean to what? Get caught?" You yelled at him looking him dead in the eyes. "Mummy?" You stood shouting and looked at Jessica who was standing in the doorway. "Yes baby?" You said bending down and looking at her. "Why are you and Dad fighting?" You looked down at the floor. "We're not fighting pumpkin." He said rubbing her hair. "Just having a discussion." You said standing up and going to the kitchen to make the kids their Dinner. 

You had put the twins to bed in complete silence, you had sat in silence while eating together. No one dared to say anything after what you had seen. "Your kids were kidnapped today." You said calmly while doing the dishes. "The gnomes found them and tried to kill Jasper, you would have known that if you had answered your phone instead of kissing Wendy." You said drying your hands and looking at him. "I wasn't kissing her! She kissed me! I don't know what happened? One minute I'm building and the next she's kissing me and telling me she likes me! You know I have no feelings for her  anymore." You shook your head going to the bedroom and shutting the door not wanting to listen to him anymore.