In the Beginning

We were babies when we met. He was three weeks old and I was five days old. We grew up together, our parents were best friends it was destined we would be too. My first memory is of him. Well, of me screaming at him. "Tonsy! I was playing with that!" Tony stole the blocks I was building with for his own block tower.

My next memory is of him too. We're running around, he has a plastic Captain America sheild, I'm running alongside him with a fake metal and wood gun wearing blue jeans and a dark blue shirt. I'm supposed to be James Buchanan Barnes, if I were in a dress I'd be Falsworth, one of the other Howling Commandos. I was always tripping.

We started building cars when we were thirteen, graduated at fifteen. When we were seventeen I was at his house when he got a phone call. A phone call telling him that his parents were dead.

I gave him a shoulder to cry on, a friend in a time of need. He called my parents mom and dad and I had done the same for his. If we didn't have a fight two years later who knows, we could have gotten married.

One thing about Tony is that even if he's a genius he's actually an idiot.

We both went to the same school, graduated together, and got into- a lot of -fights. He picked the fights I ended them. Most of the time with a swift right hook.

He always made stupid comments when he thought no one could hear, considering no one yelled at him for it. There were two reasons for this. One being he's a Stark and barely any one wants a Stark on their bad side, and two being that if any one wanted to pick a fight with him they knew they would have to deal with me too. Even if my mother made me dress ladylike people knew I was anything but. I am (Y/N) (L/N).

My father taught me to fight, taught me to defend my self. I defended Anthony instead.

Right up until the fight. Even then when I was in the army and he was making weapons for us soldiers I defended him when some one said that he should be out here too. Of course I would laugh before defending him, the irony being to great.

The only person in the army that I told that Tony and I were friends was Jack, Jack Winsome.

Jack became my new best friend after putting three worms down my back in training camp just before parade. I had to leave those wriggling worms in my back for a half hour. As soon as we were dismissed I yanked them out, right in front of the training officer. He laughed as I tackled Jack and made him eat one of them, didn't even yell at us but did keep some of what we later called the peace keepers away from us. After that Jack and I were stuck as training partners and soon to be best friends.

We continued on to do tours together four successive one not so much. During leave we and a few of the guys that had no where to go would crash at the house I bought in Washington D.C. lots of fun.

When the first leave came around I told Jack he could come with me, and a few of our other friends-Ethan, Marci, Chris, and Tim- tagged along. They were amazed by my house. Two floors, five bedroom, three and a half baths, two living areas and one big kitchen plus the hidden basement. The first floors back half is open concept with a large hallway connecting it with the front door. Stairs leading up from the living area to the second floor where three of the bedrooms and two bathrooms are.

Chris and Tim shared a bedroom, ripped three pillows on the first night by having a pillow to fight so I separated them and gave Tim his own bedroom. I slept on the couch. Or tried to sleep. One thing about me is that I can run for 38 hours on 3 hours of sleep.

But enough about the past. Let's get on with the whatever this is.