Long Time No See

I've been down here for awhile

I've been down here for awhile. Natasha had brought me something to eat a long time ago, I haven't even looked to see what it is. Just muttered a thanks and turned away from her working on my new creations.

By the time I'm halfway finished my second project of the day or night. Depending on how long I have been down here. I seriously need a clock.

There's something about working with your hands that can calm you down, hearing and bending copper wires around a shell into the shape of a tree or just to make a peacock with jewels in its tail is really calming. It also can burn your hands if you don't pay attention to what your doing. Whoops.

I'm just putting the finishing touches on the bird when Sam stomps down the stairs. "Get your sorry behind up those stairs and into a shower."
No looking at him and instead continue curling one of the tuffs on the head of my birdie I mutter "Why should I?"
"You've been down here for almost twelve hours, you need sleep, food and a shower. You smell like burning metal. GO."

So it's been half a day since I came down here. Whoops. "Give me a second." The last curl is done, and I take off my gloves. "Fine. But only because I'm finished."

He makes me go up the stairs first, waiting until I'm halfway up to start his way. "Memorial is tomorrow. Are we going?"

I hadn't even thought about it. Wonder what Jacks headstone looks like.  "Sure. Its probably time."
"Time to get out of the house or to see your comrades?"

I'm at the top of the stairs when he says this, the others are all gathered on the couches a few feet from me. "Both I suppose." I'm stopped in the door jam, but as the stair behind me creaks I move out of Sam's way and to my bedroom.

First things first, pull out my formal attire, then grab normal civilian clothes and put those in the bathroom and search for my fluffy shower towel.

Not being able to find it, I give up and find one with hardly any fluff left to it.

My shower is quick, just long enough to make Sam not worry that I didn't get washed.

Like always my hair gets to do it's own thing, including getting the back of my shirt soaked with water.

Stepping out of the bathroom and into my room I find a note on the bed reading;
'We are all going out to a restaurant so get ready'     ~Nat

Okay. What are they playing at? Three of them are wanted by at least our government, possibly more than just ours.

"NATASHA!" Lets find out what's going on.
As she bursts into the room with a gun raised I stare at her. "What restaurant?"