Markiplier

You sigh as you lift your headphones off, setting them aside. You've been recording for hours now, the entire day dedicated to finishing your Super Mario Galaxy series, and your eyes are so tired that they feel like they're burning inside your skull.

Getting up from your computer, you shut everything off and go to your room, flopping down on your bed. You shut your eyes, sighing.

Finally...some rest...

Those last episodes were grewling..but you made it through them. And now...for some much needed and well deserved sleep.

As you drift off, the familiar sound of Mark's theme song interrupts your almost-dream.

You slowly frown, groaning tiredly as you reach over to your bedside table to grab your phone. You reluctantly pry your eyes back open and hit the green 'answer' button, putting the phone to your ear.

Your voice is slightly raspy from talking all day. "Mark, it's three in the morning..."

"And yet you're still awake and taking calls! Up for a game of Uno with Bob and Wade?"

He hears you move around a bit as you answer, "I don't know, Mark...I just recorded six hours' worth of Mario Galaxy..."

"Alright, I understand. That's a lot of work, so you're probably tired. Maybe next time. And hey, that means you finally finished, right? Congrats, that's awesome!"

The caring in his voice is the same as he portrays in his videos when he shows the sensitive side of himself. He may be a bit crazy, but you can't help but be constantly reminded he's really just a big sweetheart. It always makes you smile, and you love to spend time with him whenever you can, whether it's playing games, or just hanging out.

Not that you'd tell anyone, though...

"I didn't say I wouldn't..." you sit up, rubbing your eyes, "I was just finishing up what I was doing. And thanks. For the congrats, I mean. You guys ready right now, or can you give me a minute?"

You can practically hear the grin he gets and know he's caught you in your lie, but he doesn't say anything about it. "The guys are setting up now, so you can just fire it up when you're ready if you want, there's no rush."

You smile, almost wanting to pull a Daithi and take forever, but instantly deciding against it. That's Nogla's thing, and you don't want to be a copycat.

"Perfect. Thanks, Mark."

"Hey, you're the one we should be thanking. It is three in the morning, y'know." He teases.

You give a small laugh. "I'll talk to you here in a bit, then."

"Alright, I'll go tell the guys the good news."

You both hang up, and you drop your head in your hands, groaning. You force yourself to get back up off your bed and find a new shirt to wear. Once you've gotten yourself finally looking presentable, you go back to your recording office and reboot your setup.

Sighing, you put the headphones back on your head and check your camera angle, then your microphone, and finally, you start your recording. You turn on Discord before connecting your camera and you're instantly welcomed by Mark singing some made up song or other and Wade telling him to shut up.

You interrupt them with a laugh, and Bob greets you with a "Hey! Look who's still awake but not showing their face!"

You laugh and turn on your video. "Hi, Bob, how's it going?"

"Perfectly well now that you got the guys to shut their noisy traps. I haven't had any peace or quiet since I connected!"

"It was my pleasure, good sir." You grin, "Hey, did Mark tell you the good news?"

"No" Wade playfully complains, "Mark never tells us anything important."

"Hey, that's not true, I just forgot!" Mark whines, his voice squeaking.

Bob immediately jumps on him, "_____ told you some good news, and you instantly forget? What a boyfriend."

You both answer simultaneously. "We're not dating!"

"Oh, sure." Wade retorts, "That's why you two always invite each other to every co-op, and-"

"And," Bob interrupts and talks over him, "you always take each other up on the offer no matter how tired you are, or what time it is. Take now for example."

You rub your eyes, completely done with the subject, and sigh. "If it bothers you so much, I can go to bed instead. I did just finish Mario Galaxy, so I'm not exactly hurting for footage at the moment."

"What? No, don't go! We're just saying..." Wade calls, "You only just got here!"

"Wait, you finally finished?" Bob changes the subject, "Congrats, that's awesome! Did you get all the stars, or did you just finish the storyline?"

You all start talking about the games you've been working on as Mark starts up a game of Uno, the earlier subject put into the taboo area once again...for now...

You know you're going to have to go through and edit that awkward subject out later, but now your entire beginning may be out the window for it to make sense...

Thanks, Bob and Wade.

A/N

Sorry if this was a bit boring, but I can make a continuation maybe...I dunno where I would take it, but...lol anyways! Please let me know what you think! I really appreciate you guys so much!

Like. I really do. Y'all are awesome!

Sara M.