CaptainSparklez

Sounds of struggling pass through your headphones as you work on the Minecraft parkour in front of you.

You grin. Hearing the clicking of his keyboard and the mouse lets you know that he's having a hard time with the jump you just finished.

"Need some help back there?" You're sure your grin can be heard as you tease him.

"NOpe! I'm fine!"

You hold back a laugh as you listen to more key clicking and notice that the sounds are getting louder. It almost sounds as if he's starting to slam his hands onto the keys. You turn your character around to watch and see what he's doing wrong.

"Jord..." you stiffle your giggling, "you're jumping to the wrong block.."

He keeps trying. "I know this isn't where you jumped to, but it looks like it's a thing, so I wanted to try it- god-" he takes a huge breath, which warns you to turn your volume down, "dANG IT"

You finally allow yourself to laugh while turning your volume back up. "Sprks, come on. You know that with these maps there's only one way to go."

"I know, but...fine." He sounds defeated as he turns back to face the right obstacle, "I just thought that maybe they had left a thing by accident or something and I could make it a shortcut."

You shake your head as you turn your character to continue on. "Well, maybe next time."

As you make the next jump, you hear more struggling and turn back around. "Jordan...Sparks...please don't tell me you're having trouble with the actual jump."

"Alright...then I won't tell you. Wait, hold on. Did you just call me Jordan Sparks?"

You immediately start laughing. You hadn't meant to, but he's right, you did.

"I don't get it, is Jordan Sparks a parkour master like ME?" He continues as you try to get ahold of yourself. He manages to make it on that try, so you can't tease him about calling himself a parkour master.

You calm your laughter into random spurts of giggling as you try to explain yourself. "I didn't mean to, I just...you know...you have so many nicknames that I prefer to call you Sparks. Or sometimes it's without the 'a' and it's Sprks. I do like 'Spookles' but that's what Crainer calls you, and I don't wanna seem like a copycat."

You hurry forward with your jumps so as not to let him catch up with you. He'll try to get back at you for laughing at him.

He ponders that statement, but only for a moment. "I see...but you can call me pretty much whatever you want. I mean. Jordan Sparks sings really well. Didn't she win some singing show or something?"

"American Idol? Yeah, she did. And she deserved it too, she was amazing on that show." You study your next jump, not wanting to have to go all the way back.

Red fills your screen for a moment as something hits you from behind and your character immediately falls to their death. You give a small squeal of surprise before yelling at him.

"JORDAN"

He simply laughs as you promise to get him back. This is the only parkour map you actually feel you're doing better than him, and you'd like it to stay that way.

By the time you get back to the point he pushed you off, he's still evaluating the jump. You grin and sneak up behind him before clicking his character.

Surprised, he yelps and complains that he was just about to make the jump. "You couldn't have waited until later for payback?"

Your grin stays put as you make the jump, just barely landing it. You look back and position your character to block his way. "Nope."

You crouch and wait for him to grumblingly make his way back, punching the air at him once he does. His character stands there and just looks at you.

"....._____, what are you doing."

"I'm waving at you!" You cheerfully answer while you continue clicking. "Hi!"

"Okay, stop." He makes his character do some squats while he tries to convince you to move. "Not that I don't appreciate your friendliness, but I can't land the jump with you in my way."

"Whaaaaaat!" You grin, your voice dripping with playful sarcasm while you decidedly stay put. "Oh noooooooo!"

"______, please, just..."

You laugh as he sighs. He turns back to get a running start, double jumping to give himself a boost. You keep punching as he does, but he punches at you as he gets closer. You both fall to the bottom into lava and have to respawn.

"Nooooo...my plan...." you pout to yourself as you hit 'respawn', finding yourself back at the beginning of the entire map. "What! No! Why!"

"That's the punishment for both of us dying at the same time, you goof. Now we have to start over." He makes his character do squats again as he gives your character a punch, pushing you to the side.

"Then why did you kill us both?" You turn and hold sneak while throwing punches of your own.

You both start hitting each other's characters, making fake fighting noises. It only takes a few seconds to get bored, and you sigh. "Alright, alright. For this round can we decide to declare a truce?"

"Alright...sure...truce." He waits a moment, then throws another punch before sprinting away, laughing.

"Hey!" You run after him for breaking the truce so quickly, knowing that at this rate, you two are going to be recording for a long while.