CrankGameplays

Thank you thatRaindork for requesting this oneshot! I hope you like it!

"Brian, I swEAR!" You yell at Terroriser, spinning out on your screen. "You JERK I would hAve WON."

"I am so sorry!" Brian laughs, speeding ahead.

Mario Kart...the bane of your existence. You love the game, but you're never very good at it...the only person you can ever really beat is Anthony, which...is pretty much a given.

"No you're not, don't lie to her." Nogla laughs, crossing the finish line.

Brian follows, getting second, Mini laughs and cheers as he gets third, and you silently brood as you sit right in front of the finish line. Anthony somehow ended up a lap behind everyone, so you've got time.

"Oh, come on, _____, it's not that bad." Brian's voice laughs into your headphones and you're so irritated by it that you turn off your game.

"Oh, look, I got fourth! Woohoo!" Anthony gives a laugh, "I didn't lose! Yay!"

Brian and Mini burst into laughter as Nogla tells Brian that now he's done it. "Now she'll never be our friend, man."

"I shall now leave you boys to antagonize each other as I have better things to do than shorten my lifespan." You push your chair back from your desk to get up, ignoring Brian trying to convince you to play another round.

You take off your headphones and put them on your keyboard, turning up your mic input before bending down to talk loudly into the built-in microphone, hoping to blow out some eardrums so at least someone can feel your pain. "You have fun, boys."

There are exclamations loud enough for you to hear even with your headphones off, and you grin.

Serves them right.

Well...Brian at least...

Just then you hear your doorbell and you head to answer it, feeling better now that you've gotten payback. You look out the peephole to see who it is first.

No way...Ethan? How is he here? Why didn't he give you a call first? You didn't even know he was in town!

You fling open the door with a huge smile. "Ethan!"

He smiles back and gives a little wave. "Hi...so...I know this was sudden and unexpected...but I can explain."

"Come in, come in!" You happily pull him inside, checking to see if there's anyone with him before shutting the door. "I didn't even know you were in the state, when did you get into town?"

He smiles wide as you hug him. When he hugs back, you both notice that he's slightly taller than you, so he goes ahead and pats the top of your head while he's at it.

"Well, we're all headed to PAX, and the route we planned for the trip was just south of town, so...I figured I'd stop by and meet you in person." He grins, "I didn't realize you were shorter than me. For some reason I always thought we were relatively about the same height."

"And you, sir, are taller than you look on camera." You reply playfully. "How long can you stay? I have snacks and things if you want, or something to drink, or...pretty much anything, really."

He checks his watch. "Actually, I probably have the rest of the evening. The guys wanted to grab some dinner and check into a hotel for the night since everyone is more tired than we expected. And besides, PAX doesn't officially start for another couple days."

You suddenly realize how tired he looks and feel bad for not having noticed earlier. "Well...come on, have a nap on the couch. And tell the guys they can come over and stay here for the night if they want. I have enough room for you guys to all stay, and I can make dinner, too."

He raises his eyebrows. "Are you sure, _____? It might be more people than you think...and there are couples..."

You think about that...that is true...there's a lot of behind the scenes people who would probably travel with E, Mark and their friends...but you have a somewhat large house and it won't be your problem if the couples decide to be more than cuddly. If anything, all the people should be good enough deterrent for that sort of behaviour.

"Yeah, it's fine, I don't mind at all. And besides, you guys shouldn't have to pay for a hotel when you can get free lodging and meals here." You shrug. "Plus, I'd get to actually meet everybody and get to know 'em a bit better."

"Well...alright, I'll give Mark a call." He pulls out his phone before you show him to the living room, inviting him to make himself at home.

After calling Mark up and passing on your invitation, he gets a pillow to the face. "Ow, what was that for?"

You grin. "It wasn't that hard. Now take a nap. I'm gonna get started on dinner."

He gets off the couch, setting the pillow down. "But I want to help out. I gotta earn my keep somehow, you know."

You turn and put your hands on your hips. "Ethan, what are you talking about? You don't have to earn anything, especially from me. You're my friend and I'm gonna let you rest. Now take a nap."

He grins kinda sheepishly before sitting back down, hugging the pillow. "Okay..."

"Okay." You grin, glad to be victorious in something for once, and head into the kitchen to start fixing food. Soon, though, you realize you don't have everything you need. "Welp. Looks like a trip to the store is in order."

You pop out into the living room to check on E and tell him you're gonna head to the store, only to find he's already sleeping soundly. You smile at how adorable he looks. His mouth is hanging open slightly and his hair has flung itself into a mess. He's sleeping on his side, having taken his shoes off and set them beside the sofa, and his socks look like they're trying to join their counterparts on the floor.

You giggle softly, trying not to wake him. You realize it's a little cold in the living room and cover him with one of your extra blankets before heading out.

After locking the door behind you, you pull out your phone and text Ethan where you're going and that you'll be back soon.

As you shop, you think about how fun the evening will be. The guys and their friends will get some rest and maybe even play some games if they feel up to it. Not for your channel, just for fun.

Putting a package of celery into your basket, you freeze, remembering something.

You left your recording setup on...

A/N

Howdy, y'all!

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it!

This one was suggested by thatRaindork and it was super fun to write! I hope you like it, Rain!

It's so interesting what you can learn about a YouTuber just by watching a few videos of theirs! In preparing for this imagine, I watched a lot of his vids, but one was when E Googled himself and omg. Like. People are crazy good at finding things out! I dunno about y'all, but I'd get kinda freaked out if someone found all kinds of stuff out about me...D:

In any case! XD Hopefully this was to everyone's liking! If y'all have any requests, please let me know, and I'll have them out as soon as I can!

Stay awesome, y'all!

Sara M.