8.

Louis paused. Even the blood in his body was afraid to flow. He couldn't think. He had no idea what's happening. His body went numb. Couldn't move a muscle.

Another small whimper brought him out of his trance.

"Oh my fucking God Harry !!" Louis exclaimed loudly. He sprinted towards Harry. He moved to embrace the boy in his arms but Harry flinched away.

His complete body was a shade of purple, pink and red. Bruises all over the once milky skin. Face full of wounds.

"Harry, love, it's me, Louis. Louis Tomlinson. Let me undo your ties love and we'll go home." Louis tried soothing the boy, his own heart shattering.

"Mi-Mist-ter To-Tom-li-lin-sson ?" Harry asked trying to open his bruised eye.

"Yes love calm down. I'm going to undo the ropes now okay ?" Louis asked quitely, trying to maintain his calm. Harry slowly nodded, wincing in the process.

Louis moved forward and carefully undid the ropes, making sure not to hit any bruise, which were, well, everywhere.

After Louis untied Harry, he immediately curled up into a ball. Someone would think he is trying to protect himself, but he was actually covering his naked body. Louis did not waste a moment. He immediately removed his T-shirt.

"Harry, love, I'm going to dress you in this shirt alright. Please help me with it." Louis asked slowly. Harry slowly nodded again.

Louis carefully dressed Harry in his shirt, wincing at the pain many a times in the process.

"Sweetheart I'll pick you up and we'll go home now okay ?" Louis asked again and Harry did nothing but slowly nod.

Louis picked up the now more fragile boy bridal style, seeing that his T-shirt reached his thighs. Although knowing it was Louis, Harry still flinched away when he was being held, but passed out immediately.

Louis moved downstairs to the living room. He saw a number of people in there. Paul called the police. As soon as Louis came into view, a police officer rushed towards them.

"Is he alright Mister ?" The officer asked. Louis nodded.

"Well I need to interrogate him" The office stated plainly.

"I don't think that's happening anytime sooner" Louis replied through gritted teeth, clearly annoyed at the blind officer.

Intimidated by Louis' words and body language, the officer moved out of his way. Louis walked towards Paul, to inform him.

"Paul, I'm taking Harry back to the hotel room. Please inform everyone that we have him with us. Give the officers your number so they can contact us anytime for talking to Harry. Before you leave make sure you check for everything upstairs that belong to Harry and bring them with you. Okay ?" Louis asked or more like ordered Paul. Usually it's the other way around but even Paul knows not to mess with Louis right now.

He simply nodded and told him to drive safe. Louis walked out the house, towards his car. He settled Harry on the front seat beside him, grabbed a blanket from the trunk and wrapped the little boy.

Louis drove them back from Bradford to their hotel in Wolverhampton. On the way to the hotel, Louis couldn't help but release tears of guilt while looking at the broken boy. He felt as if it was his fault. He shouldn't have let him gone with those people. He promised Harry he wouldn't let go of him and couldn't even keep his one, simple promise.

He sniffled quitely while parking the car. He wiped his face with the palms of his hands. He moved out of the car and gently picked Harry up, making sure not to wake up the boy. As he picked Harry up, he could feel the little boy flinch away in his sleep. He heard small mutters saying,