13.

Louis went downstairs to find everyone gone and Eleanor sleeping in her room. He walked towards the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water for Harry. He noticed how Harry ate two slices of pizza instead of the regular half. Harry was getting better and it made Louis feel satisfied at the thought that the curly headed baby who wore dresses and danced about everywhere will soon come back. It had been so long since he had seen Harry in a dress. Ever since he came back he just wore t-shirts and pants. He missed his little baby in dresses.

Louis took the glass of water and made his way towards his bedroom. On his way he heard quite sobs and he paused. He stood in his place, afraid to even think those sobs belong to his curly headed baby.

Louis slowly walked toward his room to find Harry's little body, balled outside of his bedroom door, sobbing, while covering his ears with his fragile hands. Louis couldn't move.

Harry looked up to find Louis standing in front of him with a glass of water. Louis' hands were shaking when he heard a sound. A voice to be precise. A voice so distant but so close. A voice he longed to hear.

"L-Lou"

Harry's voice brought him back to reality. He sprinted his way towards Harry before placing his glass down and taking the little boys' face in his hands.

"Oh my god Harry ! What happened love !?! What happened !?! Are you okay !?!" Louis asked frantically.

"M-man... G-gir-girl.... sc-scre-scream b-be-beat" Harry tried his best to form a sentence but he couldn't.

"What love ? What girl ? What man ? Who is screaming ?" Louis was confused. Harry moved his shaky arm to point towards his bedroom. Louis was lost. He had no idea what Harry was trying to tell him. Was there a man in his room ? Did he try to hurt Harry ?

As confused as Louis was, he stood up from in front of Harry. Harry stood up beside him before hiding himself behind Louis.

"Love, please wait out here okay ? I'll come back." He informed Harry before he walked and opened the door of his room.

As soon as the door unlocked, loud screams filled the silence. Harry covered his ears again.

"Shit" Louis mumbled before walking in and switching the T.V. off. He was appalled with the sight he saw for only a few seconds with blood everywhere and body parts of what seemed like a girl placed as if on display in a museum. He wanted to throw up and he had no idea how much of it had little, innocent Harry had seen.

Louis made his way out. He tardily walked towards Harry before taking his small, tear stained, flushed face in his hands.

"Its gone now love. Do you want to stay the night in my room love ?" Louis inquired. Harry timidly nodded his small face in Louis' hands. Louis was expecting a reply since he heard Harry talking but he doesn't want to be greedy. As much as he wants to hear the angelic voice, he knew not to force him to speak. Louis gave him a gentle smile.

"Oh I forgot I brought you some water." Louis recalled. He took Harry into his room before placing him on the bed and making sure the remote was nowhere near the bed. He set the glass in Harry's shaking hands. He noticed it was difficult for Harry to hold the glass up, so Louis took the glass in his hands before placing it on the soft, petal like lips of Harry.

Harry gulped down the water in one go. Louis placed the glass by the bedside table. As he was about to walk around the bed to get on the other side, a small hand grasped the hem of his shirt.

Louis looked down to find Harry with fear in his eyes.

"Please... N-No... G-Go.." Harry attempted to speak, tears framing his green eyes. Louis shook his head before giving him a warm smile. Louis took Harry's small, fragile, soft, tear stained face in his hands before rubbing his thumb on his cheeks. Louis' heart warmed at the fact that Harry was speaking so much. It had been months since the little boy spoke and now that he was speaking, it was almost unbelievable. Although he wasn't forming proper sentences, Louis was still grateful for the fact that the boy was at least speaking.

"Baby, I'm just going on the other side of the bed so I can climb on it and stay the night with you. Okay ? I'm never leaving you love. Its alright." Louis reassured before placing a gentle kiss on his forehead and walking towards the other side of the bed.

He climbed on the bed. Harry laid down as well. Louis placed the duvet on him before joining him soon under it.

Louis knew better than to invade his privacy, so he scooted toward the edge of the bed so that the little boy can have maximum place to sleep.

After about ten minutes or so, Louis heard quite sniffles.

"L-Lou... Sc-scared..." Harry mumbled from behind him.

Louis' heart melt at it. Louis turned around to find Harry's complete body hiding under the duvet, sniffling.

"Baby.." Louis cooed before shifting near Harry and tardily removing the duvet over the boys' head. Louis placed his right arm on the little boys' waist before tugging his little body towards himself. Harry buried his face in Louis' neck with quite sniffles and placing his small hands on Louis' chest, grasping his t-shirt in a tight hold. Louis' left hand found his way to Harry's curls as he started massaging his scalp.

"Shh baby.. You want to talk about it ?" Louis asked, his voice a mere whisper, afraid that if he spoke too loud the moment will be lost. He still couldn't believe he was holding the little boy in his arms. His soft fragile body under his touch.

Harry nodded his head. It was quite for a while. Louis understood Harry was trying to come up with words to talk to him.

"M-Man... Remind.. H-Harry.. O-of... H-H-him... M-ma-man.. H-h-hurt.. G-g-girl... H-h-he... H-h-hurt... H-har-harry... H-harry... Sc-scared.. H-he.. C-co-come.. B-back.. H-hurt.. H-h-h-harry.." Harry tried to explain with great difficulty. It was more difficult because of his tears.

Louis couldn't help but notice when every time Harry mentioned this he it became more difficult for him to speak. He certainly knew Harry was talking about the guy he was with for two months but he never came to know what happened at the awful place. Louis understood that Harry was comparing his situation with the girl on T.V. when the man on the screen tried to hurt her and when he tried to hurt harry. For Harry to open up this much was a big deal for Louis.

"Baby.." Louis said, lifting Harry's chin up so that he could look at his face.

"No one is ever going to hurt you. No one. I'm here for you always. The man on the T.V., he was just an actor and he, the person who hurt you, is far far away from here. He is in jail and he is not coming near my baby. You are safe here and you have no reason to be scared. You are protected and no one is going to wound you. You are a strong and a brave boy and you will be alright. Okay ?" Louis said. Harry nodded his head with tears in his eyes.

"And you know, I'm so so so proud of you today because you spoke. To hear your voice even under these circumstances is still such a beautiful thing. You know why ? Because your voice is like an Angel's voice. Because you're an Angel. You're my Angel." Louis said holding Harry closer to him and placing a kiss on his curls. Involuntary tears left Harry's eyes.

"L-Lou... H-harry.. H-happy.." Harry said before nuzzling his face in Louis neck.

A smile on both their faces just displayed how perfect the moment was.

_____________________________________

Dedicated to - you guys should know by now - the only Tommo_TheTease69 💙💚💙💚💙