16.

Louis placed Eleanor in the car with the help of some security. He was about to sit in the car when he turned around to check if Harry and Alex were coming behind him safely or not. But what he didn't expect was to find Harry in the middle of the road, held by Alex while fans mobbed them.

Louis sprinted to where Harry's shaking body lay in Alex's arms.

"Louis you fucking idiot! I was calling for! Are you fucking deaf!?!" Alex yelled at him, still having a death grip on Harry.

"Back off." Was all Louis said before picking up Harry in his arms and sprinting back towards the car. Once he reached the car, he turned to Alex.

"Drive." Louis said before taking Harry in the back seat and placing the little shaking figure in his lap. As much as Alex was mad at Louis right now, she knew better to just drive.

Louis held Harry tight against his chest. Harry's body lay across Louis' lap. Louis' one hand found its way to Harry's curls while the other rubbed his back.

"Shh princess. Calm down. Calm down now. Deep breathes love." Louis whispered to Harry directing him to take deep breathes. Louis knew how awful it felt to have panick attacks.

"That's it baby. In and out. Do it with me. In and out. That's it baby. Good job." Louis comforted the boy, rubbing his back and massaging his scalp with the gentlest of touches.

Harry followed Louis' voice and took deep breathes. He could feel himself calm down. Louis took notice of change in Harry's breathing and realised that he fell asleep in his arms. The panick attack had exhausted him.

"My poor baby." Louis mumbled and placed soft kisses across the boys' face. Louis' grip on the boy never loosened until they reached their house.

Alex got out of the car first and opened the door for Louis. He gave Alex a smile but she was having none of it. She grimaced at him and left to grab the other bags. Louis somehow managed to get outside of the car.

"I'll bring the bags. You take him upstairs." Alex grumbled, still angry at Louis. Louis just nodded his head when he noticed Eleanor still seated in the car. He walked towards her window.

"Hey love, you need some help?" Louis asked. Eleanor shook her head while giving him a fake smile, trying to assure him that she's fine. Louis knew she wasn't good but he let it slip, thinking that he'll talk later.

Louis held Harry close to his chest as he walked towards the elevator and pressed the black button for the floor seventeen (A/N: Get it?). He somehow managed to open the door to his apartment/ suite. He walked them to his own bedroom, laying the sleeping boy in his bed, before removing Harry's shoes.

Once done, Louis placed the duvet on Harry and walked towards his closet to change his clothes. He decided on just some grey sweats and a black t-shirt.

Louis walked back in the room and couldn't stop himself getting in the bed with harry and holding the little close to himself, so he did just that.

Harry squirmed under his touch before relaxing a bit. Louis just looked down at the boy in his arms for a while before placing a soft kiss to his head. As he was about to drift to sleep when Harry's eyes blinked open. A little yawn leaving his lips. A small smile took over Louis' lips.

"Hey baby boy. How'd you sleep?" Louis asked in a soft voice, placing another kiss to Harry's forehead, pulling Harry closer to him by his waist. Harry leaned into Louis' touch, trying to hide his flushed face in Louis' chest and to hide how much he loved that name.

"Good." Harry mumbled against Louis' shirt.

"That's nice baby." Louis smiled against Harry's hair. They stayed quite, enjoying each other's company and warmth.