12.

Everyone was hanging out at Louis' flat. Niall was sprawled out on a single sofa whereas Liam was practically sitting on Zayn. Harry was seated on a bean bag and Louis and Eleanor shared a couch.

"Lou I'm hungry" Niall grumbled in his seat.

"Me too" Eleanor said, stretching her hands in the air.

"Me as well" Liam corrected her.

"Me too is correct English" Eleanor defended herself.

"Me too is proper English but it just sounds quite informal and improper. I prefer as well to too" Liam explained.

"Well I prefer to inform you that I left school for a reason and I don't need anymore classes" Louis perked up.

Niall burst out in hysterics while Harry lightly chuckled with him. Liam pouted besides Zayn.

Zayn's expression changed as if he forgot something really really important.

"Oh shit oh shit ! Oh god I can't find it ! I don't see it anywhere ! Where is it gone !?!" Zayn practically screamed, squirming in his seat, looking for something important.

"What ?" Louis asked, almost annoyed.

"Oh ! Nothing much, just the moment we asked for your opinion !" Zayn fired back with a classic Zayn Malik smirk on his face.

Niall was on the floor, Harry was laughing harder than he should have and no one had ever heard Liam laugh so hard before. Even Eleanor joined it. Louis sat there with a flushed face.

"I hate you people" Louis said before standing from his place and walking towards his room. It hurt the sassy half of hus being.

Everyone in the room were still laughing, not giving a care in the world. Harry slowly walked towards Louis' room before anyone could notice. He knocked on the door lightly.

"Go the fuck away you fucking cunts ! I don't wanna talk to anyone of you stupid assess" Louis screamed through the door.

Harry flinched at his words and decided to walk away.

"But we still don't have anything to eat." Niall cried, standing up from the floor and taking his seat on the sofa when Harry entered and sat back down on his beanbag.

"I'll order pizza" Eleanor suggested.

"Pizzas. I'm eating two pizzas myself." Niall corrected her.

"What is up with everyone correcting me today." She said with an eyeroll and walked into the kitchen to get her phone and order pizzas.

"Hey was it too much ? Should I talk to him ?" Liam quietly asked Zayn but it was loud enough to be heard by everyone in the room.

"Nah it just hurt his ego that I'm more sassier than him. He'll come around." Zayn replied with a shrug. Liam nodded and rested his head on Zayn's shoulder.

"It'll be here in thirty minutes and I ordered five pizzas so that's alright."

Zayn hummed in response and everyone sat quietly watching their movie.

After thirty minutes the doorbell rang and Eleanor paid for it before bringing plates and the pizza boxes in the living room.

"I'll bring him" Liam said. He stood up to walk towards the room but a hand grabbed the end of his shirt. Harry looked up to him and shook his head as if saying that he shouldn't go near Louis right now.

"Its alright. He won't too mad." Liam confirmed him before walking towards the room and knocking on it.

"Hey we ordered pizzas" Li said lightly, knowing to be soft with Louis when he is angry.