17.

This is the first and and the last warning I'll be giving in the book so I'm gonna warn you in advance that there's going to be a whole lot of self-deprecating thoughts and self harm involved from now on. If you are easily triggered please don't read this. I really don't want to be the reason for you to be unhappy and hurt yourself. You are amazing and I love you and so do many other people. So yeah this is the last warning. Have a nice day :)

Louis and Eleanor walked thier way to Eleanor's room, tears still streaming down Louis' face. Eleanor gently placed Louis down on her bed and went to grab a glass of water from her nightstand.

"Here drink this." She handed him the glass and sat beside him while rubbing soothing circles on his back.

"What'd they say?"

Louis choked on his sob. He wiped his tears with the back of his hand and looked at Eleanor.

"They- They wanted to take away Harry's freedom."

"Wh- What do you mean Lou? What happened there?"

"They said that- that Harry cannot go out anymore because people are talking about him. They said that him being feminine and me making appearances with him will bring down the band name." Louis replied between sobs. Eleanor gasped sitting beside him.

"We- we can't let them do that to him. They know what he's gone through!" Eleanor said.

"I know! I know! But I can't let the boys' hardwork for years go down like that and I can't let Harry live like a prisoner either! I don't know what to do!"

Louis couldn't believe the situation he was stuck in. He could keep either the boys happy or Harry happy. There was no in-between.

"We- we'll figure something out Lou. There has to be a way." Eleanor tried to comfort him. They sat in silence for a while. Louis abruptly stood up and started pacing around the room.

"Is it because Harry wears dresses? Is that what its all about?! Why can't they just accept the fact that people can do whatever they want. Be whoever they want. He can wear a garbage bag for all I care. I mean clothes are made for people, not gender. When will everyone understand this?! If a girl wears a shirt, its fine but if a boy wears a top, its wrong?! There is something seriously wrong with this world."