The beginning

This was my sixth year of Hogwarts. I was in Gryffindor. The class of Harry Potter. The well known boy who survived over you-know-who. What some people don't know is that I'm a halfblood. My mum was a great witch and my dad was a business man in London. My name is Julie Romero. I'm in the Gryffindor house. I'm dirty blonde with ice blue eyes. I got my fathers eyes they say. Cold but with some sort of light. But I don't think my eyes look like my fathers. He has got a little more color in them and softer lines. But I guess that is the closest to looking like my parents. My mother have black page hair and my dad is ginger.

I am a lonley girl with just two friends, Luna Lovegod and Hannah Abbott. This year, I knew it would be different. You-know-who has been seen and the school might be in danger.

I take my bags and walk of the train. I see Luna and hurry to her. "You know, I think there is some nargles who has taken my socks." she say when I reach her. "Oh that was bad." I say and smile because she is so funny. Hannah followed behind me.

When we sit down in the great hall, they tell us about a young boy, Tom Riddle. Otherwise known for being the darkest wizard of all. we also hear that we have a new teacher in DA, Severus Snape.

"He finally got what he wanted." I say to Hannah. "Yes, wounder how this year will be." she say and wink. It was great to be back. This was like my second home. I loved the castle and all the teachers. We didn't do so much befor our first lesson. So me and Hannah took our books and walk away towards the classroom.

The class with potions is now teached by Horace Slughorn. He wants us to do some sort of luck. Liquide Luck?. Don't remember the name. But if you drink it, you will succeed with anything you atempt to do. This lesson, we needed to do a perfect potion. The one who succeeded would get a portion of liquid luck. All of us was trying our hardest but nobody fixed it. There was Only one who had done the poition perfect... Harry Potter, of course. Even tho he and Ron was late for class.

So as Snugelhorn had promised, Harry got a small portion of liquide luck.

After class we walked to see the quiddich practice. It was audition for the team. Me, Luna and Hannah sat there watching.

Harry tried to get everyone to do the right thing. But of course it wasn't easy. ..

Ron Weasley almost fell of his broom. And it looks like he has got an enemy, Cormac. Cormac is a very good looking guy who everyone knows has his eyes for Hermione Granger. Might be one of the reasons Ron hates him.

Later I sat and studied formulas in my bed. I was sleeping in the same room as two other Griffindors. I didn't have so many good friends in Griffindor. Hannah was a Hufflepuff and Luna was a Rawenclaw, but the girls in my room doesn't mind what I do. We sent papernotes to eachother by making them fly.

"I've heard that you had joined Harrys team to fight against the deatheater last year." One of the girls say to me after a while and it gets a cold silence.

"Yes, I did." I say wondering about how much I can tell her. It was pretty hard to practise and keep it a seacret. "Well, I'm glad we don't have that horrible pink lady as headmaster this year. I hated her pictures of cats." she say and make an odd face. "Yeah, and the hair! Oh goush!" I say and we both start to laugh.

I touch my underarm and remember the scars from last year. Her special made quills..

"I shall not tell lies."

I got it when I tried to tell that pink devil that my father could be a better headmaster than her if she kept on changing rules. But later, everyone got to use those quills during examination.

But well, we did fight those deatheaters but maybe we are to young. Harrys godfather died that night and all of us feels like it was our fault.

"Did you see how cute Neville looked today?" Hannah say next morning.