He knew

Next morning. I woke up with my owl in my bed. He has a letter in his mouth. The girls are still sleaping so I take the letter and open it.

Miss Romero

I don't know what you are doing to mr Malfoy. But I will only tell you that it would be a wise choice to stay away.

...

I read it but I don't bother to care. I don't know who it's from. But I don't care. I trust Draco now and he would never hurt me. Like I see it, he just need a good friend. He has really changed. I wish I could have seen this earlier.

I met Hannah and we walked together to class. "Where were you last night?" she asks. looking at me.

"I was... looking for my socks." I say thinking of something to say. "Havn't you heard about the nargles?" I say and looking surpriced that she doesn't know about them. Thank you Luna for having something to blame on. "ehm.. no.." she say looking strange at me.

"Have they taken your socks too?" Luna asks coming out from behind a corner.

"Yes, have you found yours yet?" I ask.

"No, but I guess I'll find them later." she say and disapears into her daydreams.

At lunch. We sat down and I knew draco sat half infront of me. He looked as hurt as he always done this year. But when I look at him, he smiles. And I smile back and look up in the cealing so Hannah and Luna wont be suspecting anything. "So, Ron's ex girlfriend. Looks pretty mad at Ron." Hannah say after a while. "Yes, Ron had been saying Hermonies name in his sleep." Luna says and I smile. Poor Ron. I guess nobody told him about it.

Draco ~*

I saw her at lunch and in the class. She just made me smile but I tried not to show the others. I didn't meat Goyle and Crabbe anymore. They just made me mad and I didn't want any bad feelings until the big night.

I did meat Julie sime more days by the bridge and I couldn't imagine how to tell her that I couldn't be with her next year. The battle would start and I was gonna join it. Whatever I wanted. I don't have a choice. It's the dark lords order. I would not tell her about my dark mark on my arms or my seacret. I needed to keep her safe.

Julie ~*

Draco and I keeped on sending notes on different ways to meet eachother without getting noticed.

I really loved him. We just sat together talking about everything and nothing. I loved the new Draco.The one who never wanted to hurt me. Or leave me. I thought.

But one day was special.

In the corridor, Draco comes towards me and Hannah but he just pushes me a little just to have a chance to give me a note.

seven at the bridge. It said.

I hide the note under my shirt and keep on walking.

At seven I came to the bridge and there he was. looking out. I walked up to him and looked at the same way as him. "It's beautiful!" I say looking at the sea and the mountains. "Yes it is." he say looking down on his arm.

It was not many days left on this year. The summer was on it's way and everything was green.

"This is the last time we'll meet." he says quite. trying to make his voice sound calmly and cool.

"But there is still half a week left." I say and looking at him. "Yes I know. But something will happen. You have to promice me to stay in your room when you get back." he say, still not looking at me. "Why? what will happen?" I ask. "Just.. trust me!" he say pushing his fists together. biting his inner lip.