You don't know what I am!

Julie ~*

Malfoy watched me in the great hall and I just starred at him evil. Christmas was here and I had to go home. Or to my aunt Sussie. I didn't know how to act around her. I didn't know her that well.

Draco ~

It was christmas and I knew that snugglehorn had throwed a party for all his best students. I was walking around in the hallways when Finch finds me and drags me into the party.

"I found him sneaking around in the hallway." he say and holds a tight grip on me. I can see Potter standing in the corner. I give him a cold gaze.

"I take care if him." Snape say and take a grip around me dragging me out of the party again. I hated Snape. He thought he knew what I was going through. Nobody knew!

"I can help you." he say when he let me go. "No you can't!" I shout at him trying to sound mad and not let the tears fall down. "Nobody can! I am the chosen one!" I say and try to look evil into his eyes. Nobody could help me. This was my problem. Not his. I was the one who was meant to kill Dumbledor.

Julie ~*

This christmas was different. I didn't feel good. My parents were gone. What had I to live for now. Nothing Nobody. Sussie tried to be nice but I didn't want her to be that.

I was back at Hogwarts. Hannah, my best friend, meats me at the train and we find some seats. I see Draco going pass my seat. He just looks at me and keep on walking. "Cold person." Hannah say and we keep on talking about our holiday.

We get to school and all the teachers say welcome. I see Draco looking at me. Was he the evil person that always 'joked' with me or was he that broken boy I met on the bridge?

Hannah and I walked to Snapes lesson and tried to pay atention, but... we had done to much during the holiday.

"Pay atetion miss Romero!" Snape says and we get quite. "Or should I choose you to answer the next question?" he say and I shake my head. "Just what I thought." he say and keeps on with the lesson.

Draco is looking at me all the time. Will he be my friend or not? Was he serious about our conversation. His starring is getting me nervous. So after the lesson I walk up to him. "Hi! Can we talk?" I say dragging him. We walk away to a lonley corridore. "What is happening?" I say and look into his eyes. "You are looking at me all the time and I really find you confusing." I say not knowing what to say.

"I can't be your friend." he say and pushes me away. "Why? I can see that you want it. Is it because of your friends? Is it me? Or what?" I say because he is always mean when he is with his friends. But he hasn't been mad at all this first days.

"No.. it's just." he takes a break and looks deep into my eyes. He is quiet for a while. Not knowing what he wil say.

"I've been inlove with you since the first time I noticed you." he say looking away from me.

Wait a moment.

Malfoy, inlove? Me? this must be a dream. A strange dream. Of course he was good looking and if he was nicer... maybe. But Draco Malfoy?

"But I can't be inlove with you! You don't know what I am! You can't be seen with me. Just, don't..." he takes a breath and walks away from me. I can see that he is shaking a little but so am I.

"Now you made me a reson to speak to you." I say still confused about him. He looks around to make sure nobody saw him, fix his suit and then walk away. I stand there paralysed. He loves me? He have loved me sence the first day he noticed me?

I walk out from the corner and walks to the class. The class had already started so I walk in and sit down beside Hannah. I look behind me and see Draco in the back right corner. He looks at me and then he looks back in the book. Was he serious about that? did he like me?

That night I didn't sleep. Why couldn't he talk to me? "You don't know what I am!"  What did he meen with that? Wasn't he a mean boy? Was he a soft lovable boy. No that couldn't be true. This is Malfoy. Draco Malfoy.

Next morning, we hear that Ron has been poisoned by some sort of drink but he is gonna be back soon.

I see Draco standing a few feet away from me and Hannah. He looks worried and scared. "Go ahead you, I'll catch up" I say and walk at the direction where Draco is standing. I nod at him and he walks a few feets befor me to a lonley corridor.

"You couldn't leave me alone, right?" he say and turns around smiling evil. "No, I still can't understand you. I don't care why you can't see me." I say and he just grins at me like he is trying to be mean.

"I knew it! I should never have helped you and ran after you when you knew about your parents. Not this year." he say rolling hus eyes and turn his back to me. "I really find you confusing and don't know what you're talking about, but I think I want to be your friend!" I say and turn him back to me. Wait! What did I say? Was I still dreaming? Or was I telling the truth?  Maybe I wanted to be his friend. I could see that a friend could be that one thing he needed. Maybe I needed a friend too. A friend with trubles like mine.

"Maybe more than your friend." I say.

Wait! What did i say? I didn't even know him. He was Draco Malfoy! Maybe I shouldn't habe saud that. No Julie! Wake up! you are dreaming a nightmare.

He looks into my eyes silent for a long time and push me to the wall. I look at him and his icy eyes is looking into mine. My heart is pounding really fast now. He leans closer and kisses my lips softly befor he walks away from me. Just befor he walk around the corner he stops and looks at me. "Please, don't do this." he say befor he dissapears.

Draco~

I kissed her? Did I really kiss her? Now I had ruined everything. I had told her I liked her and now I had kissed her. I couldn't do this to her. She didn't deserve a boy like me. She deserved someone better. Someonw who could protect her. I couldn't. Not when I was a deatheater.

Julie ~*

I stand there frozen. Just feeling his kiss slowly disapear. What was that? I touch my lips where the lips just where the kiss had been. It was... Nice.

Nice??? What was I thinking?

After a few minutes, I hurry back to class. Hannah waits for me outside the classroom. "Great! You are late." she say befor we go into class.

I look for Draco but he isn't there.