I'm sorry

I walk back to our house and find a letter on my door. The girls hadn't came yet so I took it and walked in to my bed.

Dear Julie

I could not picture a life without you. But I have to leave. I can't tell you why. But yu need to know that I had no choice.

When you said that you didn't belive that I was a bad boy. You made me believe that some people wants the best for you. And now I will have to leave you if I want you to live a happy and safe life. I'm not good for you.

I will miss you forever and you will always be on my mind. When you walked into me at the station I was such an idiot. I am so sorry for being such an idiot to you! I wish I could tell you this face to face. But I have to escape. I am running away with my family. But I will think of you always. People might stop me from thinking of you.

You can't be with me. Even if I would like you to.

But my heart is always with you.

Draco Malfoy

It was written with unsteady handwrighting and he must have wroght it in hurry. Some peaces of the paper were wet. He had been crying.

I closed the letter and laied down. I was crying.

Something fell on the floor. It was a necklace. A heart. split on half. I put it on. It looked beautiful. 

He must have the other half, wherever he is. He is carrying my heart. And I am carrying his. I kissed it and my tears were streaming down my face.

My life was gone. What would I be now. The school would be over and my only love had left me to keep me safe.

My parents were dead. Dombledor was dead and I couldn't tell my friends.

I guess he didn't have a choice. He was just a boy! How could someone let him go through this. I knew this was gonna be a different year but I guess this was more than I could handle. I needed to find him.

Wherever he was. I was gonna find him.