This isn't safe

He pulls me down in a bed.

I close my eyes and sink deeper in the pillows.

A tear fall down on the blankets.

He doesn't even look at me. Why? didn't he like me anymore? Had I walked here for nothing?

He take a breath.

"I don't think you are safer here." he say and look at me with his beautiful eyes with dark shadows under. Hasn't he been sleeping? He looks sick.

"Are you okey?" I ask looking at him not even considering to talk about being safe here.

He looks away.

"Yes I am." se say in a cold voice. I take his hand. "Then I know I will be okey here." I say and smile. He is so afraid of showing his feelings. Even to me. But it is okey. I know that Sometimes he does things he don't want to. It musten be easy to have parents who are well know deatheaters.

He push my hand away and walk over to the window.

I can hear shoutings from downstairs and I know it's about me. "They don't like that I'm here?" I ask looking down on my dirty clothes knowing the answer.

"My family aren't so much for new 'friends'." he answers still not changeing his voice tone.

I try to sit up and lean against the wall.

"You need to sleep. Good night." he say and walk out the door.

What had happened to him? Why wasn't he even looking at me.

Draco ~

Next morning at the breakfast we sit in silence before Bellatrix opens her mouth. "That girl needs to get out of here." she say and take a bite of the meat.

"I think you're right." my mum say and looks at me. I didn't say anything.

"Don't tell me you hav told her anything." Dad say and I keep looking down on my empty plate. Crushing my hands against the fork in my right hand.

"Have you told her about us? Draco?" Mum asks putting her hand on my arm.

"No. But everybody knows anyway." I say and take a gulp of the water.

"But does she know about you?" She say again and I ignore her gaze.

"No!" I say raising my voice. "I haven't and she can't know!" I say and throw my fork that I am holding.

Why did she come? I didn't want her to see me like this. I was a deatheater and she couldn't be with me!

"Do you like her?" Bellatrix say and grin at me. I ignore her and sit there quiet. If it wasn't for the help I have got from her I would hate her more.

Julie ~*

I wake up next morning not knowing where I am. It's dark and cold. After a moment I remember. I am not scared. Atleast not about getting to a classroom filled with deatheaters.

My body is still not healed and I am freezing.

I walk out of bed and find that someone have been putting out new dry clothes on my bed. I put it on.

It's a dark brown blouse and black leather pants. I look like a... I don't know. A bad person.

I put on my dark red sweather so I look atleast a little better. I take out my wet hair from the ponytail and shake it a little befor I open the door.

It's dark and I pull away the curtains a little to see what weather it is and if it is really morning. There is no sign of a sun behind these dark clouds but I believe that it is morning.