I am searching

Draco ~

We were seated at our manor. The dark lord sat on the corner with his snake.  And around our big table was all well known deatheaters seated.

I was seated between my father and mother.

Snape entered the room and I was now scared of him. Dumbledore had trusted him. But he just threw the spell on him. They were talking about where to find Harry Potter. Voldemort need another wand and he walks behind me. I feel the cold running through my vains. He stops behind my father and takes his wand. I can feel the fear in my body where he stand.

One of the teachers of Hogwarts was hanging in the cealing. Miss Burbages. I couldn't look at her. She was the professor who teached us about muggles.

When Voldemort told his snake to kill her and she tried to beg Snape of help. I was frozen to the seat. My gaze was frozen to the glass infront of me and when I heard her scream as the snake killed her. I closed my eyes trying to block it out. But I couldn't. I was one of them now. I shouldn't be afraid of things like this. It was gonna happen all the time. I was shaking but tried to hide it. I was one of them and I had to do whatever they told me. Even if it meant killing someone.

I was a deatheater.

Julie ~*

I had got a letter from Hannah. She finally had taken the chanse to speak to Neville. This meant that she had come far. She is so frightened to start a conversation. I remember the first day and she just blushed and nodded and smiled when I was talking to her.

The summer was so long. Sussie was nice but I missed my parents and Malfoy. I weared my necklace every day since that night.

He was my first real love. If you don't count Tim Dovesmith. I was five...

I think about my parents all day. Who killed them?. Who wanted to kill them? The minestry think it's the dark lord who is behind it. But why would he kill them?

Everyone stands ready at the platform 9 3/4. And everyone looks as scared as me. I press my necklace against my lips when the train comes. I get on and find a windowseat.

"What a nice necklace!" Luna says walking in to sit next to me. "Thank you Luna." I say still shaking a little. "Quippler?" she asks.

"No thank you." I'm not really on the mood for reading.

"Here you are. I didn't see you on the platform." Hannah says coming and sit with us. Neville finds a seat beside Luna.

"I just wanted to get away quick." I say and smile.

The train starts moving and everything seems normal. Everyone tells each other about the summer and everything they've done. But I don't say anything. I just smile and keep on like nothong has happened.

Until the train stops. Dark dressed men walks around the train searching for something.

"He's not here." Neville says standing up. The men walks off and we keep on towards the school. "They were searching for Harry? wasn't they?" Luna asks. "Yes, I think You-know-who is starting to get frightened." Neville say and grin.

I knew that the deatheaters were out searching. And I think Dracos parents are searching to. Or hire someone to search for them. But I hope Draco is alright.

We get to the school and find armylooking deatheaters marching around the castle. In the great hall is no nice atmospher. All teachers stand in a corner while Severus Snape stands on the headmasters place. I just wanted to cry. This was to much. Where did the world go?

"And those who doesn't follow orders will be punished." he say before he dissapears out of the hall.

Everyone stands frozen to the ground. Not even looking at Snape. I search for Luna and Hannahs hands. I need my friends.