Chapter 1

Triple update? Yes, the past 3 parts!! Hope you like it! Remember to share! The more people that read the more books I write!!! Enjoy my roses!🌹

I, Jiuen Y/n, stood outside my new apartment. I just moved to Seoul to attend Seoul academy to study my passion - music. I am independent now, without my parents with me,  or any friends for the matter, free to choose my own  path on the road of life. My family were kinda rich but I only wanted an apartment.

I took a deep breath, keyed in the password, and stepped in. Woah! For an apartment it was big, it had 3 bedrooms!It looked clean and fresh, the past owners really cleaned the place up before they left. This would be a new start in life, I'll take bolder decisions, I'll change, to be braver, less shy.

I walked to my new room it was a good size with a big bed and walk-in wardrobe! Wow, this place is bigger than it looks. I unpacked my clothes and shoes and put them in the places it looked like it should. Then I moved on unpacking my skincare - no make up, just stuff like cream and soap - and accessories, just a few necklaces and earring. I was just about done after a while, when someone knocked on the door. I wasn't expecting anyone.

Who could that be?

A/n Thank you my roses for reading! Omg, I have over 10 readers! And 3 followers! 'Preciate it guys! Love ya my roses! 🌹 

(Really, really, really sorry bout the short chapter! I'm really busy!)

And soz for any mistakes! Plus comment what u think plzzz!