Chapter 10

A/n: Ilyssm my roses 🌹!!! Over 300 views!!!! TYSSSSSSSSSSSSM!!!!! I am JUNGSHOOOOOOK!!(That photo of Jungkookie, is how I felt when I saw my book and it's views! You are all so beautiful, smart and kind!!) 

Y/n's P.O.V

The room was big, with straw on the ground and 2 wooden little huts, I looked around and then I saw.......

THE most adorable lion cub bounce toward us! He just started growing the big round of fur around his head, and he was looking at me through beautiful golden-chocolate eyes. He was as bright, and golden as the sun and was really friendly. 

He was also a little bit terrifying, he was really big already! His head came up to my stomach, I didn't dare crouch down, afraid it would chew my head off or something. 

Jin laughed at my I-think-he's-cute-but-scary expression and said, 

"He won't hurt you! He's very playful and friendly!!" Jin and Namjoon were petting and messing around with the cub while I stood there awkwardly. Baekhyun was too caught up in not letting Hoseok escape, and playing with him.

I nervously crouched down beside the cub and stuck my hands out slowly, eyes squeezed shut, my hands moved forward. I felt warm, soft smooth fur swallow up my hands. 

I opened your eyes slowly too see a yellow face peering right in front of me! I just about, held in my shriek. I did jump a little, stumbled backwards and landed on your ass, for the second time today,  "Shit." 

I cursed silently, seconds later the cub was all over me happily covering my face with a layer of lion saliva. "Jin, Namjoon! Help! He's so big! G-get him ooooooffff~" I spluttered, gasping for air as his paws crushed my stomach.

Jin and Namjoon were doubled over with laughter. "He's not that heavy Y/n!! You would be able to lift him off yourself!!" Jin managed to choke out, still laughing.

Namjoon had meanwhile helped get the, now, very happy cub, off of me and I was finally able to breathe. He was going to be a handful! He was still adorable all the same!

Wait! Where's the snow tiger??!

I turned to Jin, who had calmed down now, 

"Where's my snow tiger?!" I demanded. Jin turned to me and said

"He is a little cold towards new people but he'll get used to you eventually."

"Yes, ok, but where is he?" I wondered. Jin gestured towards one of the small wooden huts, 

"He's probably sleeping in there, I'll go call him." With that said he walked over to the hut, bent down and gently whisper-shouted "Hey, wake up, we have a new customer~" He started softly shaking and stroking the cub, trying to get him to get up.

Meanwhile, I asked Namjoon,

"Does the lion have a name?"

 Namjoon replied with a  "Nope, you can name him!"

I excitedly talked out loud

"I think Bobby, no, Kangsun, naah....." I thought for a while and said with a smile "I know, he will be called Taehyung!"

"Great choice!" Smiled Namjoon.

Finally the snow cub gave up and stood up, he looked at me once and lay back down! I pouted disappointed he won't react, I slowly walked over to him.

My hand came near to his head, and he shrunk away. I gently advanced towards him yet again, this time, I was gentler, slower. He was tense under my soft touch, but he soon relaxed as I started softly stroking the top of his head.