Chapter 14 - Part Two

A/n: Finals started today!! So wanted to update love ya my roses 🌹!!!!!!!

The next day, the same thing happened.

"BAEKHYUN!!!!!!!" I yelled.

I knocked fiercely on his door.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN-"

I was cut off by Baekhyun who opened the door swiftly. He looked like he had just woken up.

"What Y/n?" 

He croaked. 

"HOESEOK WOKE ME UP AGAIN!!" I wailed. "And my door was locked this time!!!"

"Well how am I supposed to know how he got in??" He frowned. He was staring at something behind me, but I didn't notice.

"Well you better find out how he's doing it, I'm not moving ag-"

"Wait Y/n look!" I was cut off again.

"This better be important because.................oh my god!"

 I stared at the small hole beside my door. We hadn't noticed it before because of the furry carpeted floor.

"Y/n, you'd better keep your bedroom door locked now." Baekhyun chuckled.

"Oh god, why won't he stay in your apartment??" I grumbled.

"Well your the one with all the animals!" 

He pointed out.

Suddenly Jungkook's head popped out of the hole, he looked around quickly, spotted us and quickly darted back in.

Hoeseok then jumped out of my arms, quick as a flash, and scrambled in the hole.

"Um, Baekhyun do you think Jungkook and Hoseok have been meeting up in the mornings just to wake me up?" I questioned.

"Looks like it." He smiled. "Well, I'll leave my door open from now on."

"What? Why??"

I cried out. "Because, they are gonna meet up and Hoseok knows how to open my door!"

Baekhyun considered.

"Fine, I'm going back in to sleep, and I'm locking my door. Leave yours open so if my animals need you they'll go in there!" I said.

"Why come to me?" 

"Because Hoseok woke me up twice already!" I argued.

"Okay, okay."

Baekhyun said, defeated..p

Baekhyun went in and left his door open.

I walked back into my apartment to find it eerily silent.

You know what they say;

"Silence is golden, 

Unless you have a puppy,

Then, silence is suspicious,

Very, very suspicious!"

I have two cubs, a puppy, a bunny and a ferret in there!!!! I raced to my room and saw Hoseok on top of my wardrobe! Yoongi and Jungkook glaring at eachother! And Chim licking a candle! Tae was nowhere in the room!

Smash!

Bang!

I quickly ran to the bathroom, only to find Taehyung in the sink knocking over all the things around him.I saw shattered glass on the floor, a toothbrush in the toilet, toilet paper all over the bath and a grinning, wet Taehyung with green hair dye all over his fur

"I was gone for literally 15 minutes!!!!" I shriek!

A/n: hope this is alright for now 😅!

I love you all my roses 🌹 !!!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜