Chapter 12

A/n: Hey my roses 🌹!! Thnx for waiting for my super slow updates!! Ily all for reading!!😘🤩 Oh and italics is thinking.

I walked to my abnormally large kitchen - for an apartment, to prepare the food.

  What do they want to eat? Jin likes.......I know this......uhh...oh yes! Pink cupcakes!! Do I have those? 

I walked over to the fridge, opened it and unsurprisingly it was stuffed with all my favorite foods, of course the cause of this - my parents. They always got me everything they think I needed, sometimes unnecessary. Like this apartment, too big, but now that I have the animals it'll be perfect, huh looks like my parents do prepare really well, like that time- NO! I. Am. Looking. For. The. Godamn. Pink. Cupcakes. 

I put my focus back into finding those cupcakes. Pancakes, no. Pork, no. Bread, no. Tomatoes, no. Guacamole, n - wait, guacamole? Do I even like guacamole, guess that's for later. Aha! Pink cupcakes, I didn't even question why my parents thought I'd want pink cupcakes. 

Ok, so that's for Jin, now what would the others want??

"What do you guys want??" I yelled.

"Pink cup-" Jin was suddenly cut off, "I know, pink cupcakes, I have them already!" I yelled back, smiling. 

"Could I have guacamole and crackers if you have any?!" Asked Baekhyun, 

"Same here" Namjoon piped. "Ok, I have that, I think."

I put all the things I took out back in the fridge and kept out the guacamole. You opened a cupboard beside the cooker and the fridge

Nope, plates.

Another cupboard. Cups.

Another cupboard. Cutlery.

Another cupboard. Bowls.

Why would you need all this......why would you need a whole cupboard fully of cutlery?

Another cupboard. Plastic containers.

"Oh, COME ON!" I shouted aloud out of frustration, this place is really too big! 

"Is everything alright?" I heard someone ask. "Yeah I'm fine," I said sheepishly, "I'm just trying to find the food cupboard."

Where is the food?! 

I went to the other side of the of the kitchen, and opened a door. Inside there was shelves of food, ranging from tinned, boxed and in plastic bags. I looked around and finally saw the crackers! I grabbed them and walked out.

All this fuss for a godamn pack of crackers, I walked back to the cupboard of bowls and took two out, filled one with guacamole, the other with crackers. 

I walked into the room they were working in and said,

"Snacks are ready!"

I saw they had put a cage like fence around a corner of the room, Jungkook was already in there huddled in his new wooden hut. They were currently working on one of the cubs' huts.

"Wow great job guys!" I said impressed by their hard work.

"Thanks"

"Thank you"

"Thanks Y/n" They all said together, I laughed and walked out

"We'll be right behind you!" Grinned Jin. They followed me out of the room, to the kitchen. They saw the food and tucked in immediately. I was happy they liked it. I brought out some lemonade I found in the fridge and poured it into some glasses.

"You guys stay here and rest, I want to go see the boys." I told them.

I walked into the room closing the door behind me, so they wouldn't escape. Taehyung bounded towards me, nuzzling his soft, moist muzzle into the palm of my hand. I giggled and petted him willingly, thinking.

'I'm so happy I have you guys, I never thought I'd end up sitting in a soon-to-be animal room petting a lion cub, soon enough raising one too! And a shy bunny, and a snow tiger, and a beautiful dog like not everyone will get that chance!

'I gently called to Yoongi and  he padded over, positioning himself on my lap, like I was a human cushion. He nuzzled into my stomach, as Taehyung watched whining. I used one arm to pet Yoongi and the other to try and calm down Taehyung. Chim was sniffing at Jungkook's fence, when he suddenly bounded over nearly stepping on Taehyung and Yoongi. 

I laughed as TaeTae and Chim Chim play fought together. I saw Yoongi nearly falling asleep, I chuckled to myself as I stroked him soothingly, absorbing in this adorable sight.

Soon Jin, Namjoon and Baekhyun came back to find me sitting on the floor, Yoongi asleep in my arms.

"Hey, we put the dishes in the dishwasher." Namjoon smiled. "I have a dishwasher?" I questioned. I didn't even know that.

"Yes, you do." Laughed Baekhyun.

"Do you guys wanna come back tomorrow?" I asked. "It's getting late, one or two of them could just sleep on my bed."

"Ok, oh, by the way, one thing they all have in common, they are all very clingy." Namjoon told me.

They left and I walked to my room thinking.

Tonight isn't gonna be easy.

 A/n : Thanks for waiting for these crappy chaps! Ily all my roses 🌹!!!

Next chapter will try to be faster!! Comment, vote or share by will!,