Chapter 7

A/n : Soz I didn't post sooner, I had a math exam to study for and stayed up til like 10 studying for the past few days! Hope you understand and enjoy what I can write for the moment! I'll be going on a holiday break soon and I'll be able to update lots! Love you, my roses 🌹!

Both of us walked into the shop, and the second I turned right I saw....

A bunny.

Not just any bunny, a pure black bunny with chocolate colored orbs of adorable. 

I walked towards it and looked in its eyes, it flashed purple 3 times, I gasped. That purple, that beautiful, amazing, mesmerizing, unique purple.

I still couldn't figure out what this color means?!

No this couldn't be. It couldn't be that bunny smile boy from my so realistic dreams. 

This was a bunny, not a boy. 

I looked again and it flashed a deep emerald green 3 times now, why did this happen.

I knew the green was protectiveness, but, how could a bunny protect me? A live human being?

I had to adopt him, I couldn't let him suffer!

 That would be too cruel seeing as I've seen those beautiful, familiar eyes before. I just felt to fond of him!

On the other side of the store : Baekhyun's P.O.V.

I looked around the shop, many cages were empty, only a few had animals but in them.

I stopped to look into one, my eyes caught a sleeping ferret, near the front of the cage. 

Suddenly it reached out his paw, through the small gap of the wire cage and poked me on the nose.

I was so surprised! 

Before I got to the cage the shop keeper had told me to be careful as one of the ferrets was a bit humorous, I knew what he meant now. He also had said that's why no one wanted him.

The ferrets mouth was open, and squeaking sounds were coming out, like it was laughing at me! 

No wonder no one wanted him! Ah, the poor thing, I should buy him! He'll have a home now, and maybe I can teach him some manners! I think I'll call him Hosoek.

A/n : Enjoy my roses 🌹! Ily!!