Chapter 8

A/n : sorry about the short chapters, and the long wait,I'm trying my best!😓😓😭😭 Thank you for reading my roses 🌹 !!

Y/n's P.O.V.

I kind of just stood there for a while, staring at the rabbit through the wire fence that separated us. I studied his featuresn pompom tail, doe eyes, powerful hind legs, velvety ears and adorable twitchy nose.

I unlatched the lock of the cage and reached in to take him out, I just wanted to stroke but he backed away and hid at the very back corner.

I looked at him, bewildered! Tf?!

I was going to adopt him, and if I was, I needed to be able to hold him surely?!Then I saw Baekhyun come round the corner holding a red fur ball of giddiness in his arms!

I stared at the sight, it was adorable! The cheeky ferret turned round to face me, I cooed at it, playing with him gently. 

Secretly the bunny was watching, a little jealous of all the attention the ferret was getting! He thumped one of his legs gently on the floor of the cage. 

Y/n had sharp ears, and heard him. I turn around and smile warmly, at his cuteness,

"Is someone a little jealous?" I chuckle quietly.

He turns his head as if in embarrassment. Once again I slowly reach your hand in, he shrank at my touch but relaxed when I started stroking him softly.

I slowly reach in with my other hand as well, he was distracted by the stroking and petting, I kept praising him all the while pulling in my other hand, taking my time as not to frighten him. I slowly tried to pick him up but it looked like he was having none of it! 

He whipped his head round and nipped me! I was shocked and my hands shot out, as fast as the speed of light. When I was finally able to feel myself again, I realized it didn't hurt, it was just really terrifying!!

I looked at him, his back was slightly arched, ears pressed back on his head. He didn't look angry just, alarmed and agitated.

I melted as I saw his expression, the shopkeeper had heard the clamor and came out to check what was happening.

I heard a door open and footsteps, soon Baekhyun and I saw not one, but to absolutely gorgeous men. One had a beautiful light blue hair, and when he saw us he smiled, he had wonderfully adorable dimples!!

 One had a beautiful light blue hair, and when he saw us he smiled, he had wonderfully adorable dimples!!

The other, had broad shoulders, and brown hair with tints of green in it! Such a unique style!