Chapter 19

Hey my roses just wanna say the views for this book skyrocketed over the  past 2 weeks I posted the last chapter, and I am so so so grateful that people read my book! I know many books that deserve the same amount of love yet they don't get it, so thank you so much!! ❤️❤️🌹

Soon they were all finished eating, I suggested we all take a nap first, to calm down from the shock, everyone agreed. So I counted up my boys -Jungkook,Jimin,Yoongi,Taehyung- I've got all of them.

"Thanks for the food Baekie! I'll come back in, say 2 hours? Be ready! Bye!" I waved.

"'Kay, bye!" He said as he waved, then he shut his door as I walked into my apartment, or should I say our apartment? Because now I'm sharing it with four boys.

I walked in and shut my door, then I walked into my bedroom. They all followed me. 

If I was gonna take a nap I needed to be in my pajamas, and if I need to be in my pajamas the boys can't loo- "Get out if my bedroom for two minutes, I need to change!" I bellowed. 

Quietly they shuffled out and I closed my door, locked it too. You can never be too careful.

I slipped out of my clothes and into my pajamas. 

Outside, I could hear shuffling, and muffled voices.

I open my door to see Yoongi half naked (took of his shoes, pants and jumper. Left in a t-shirt and underwear), Taehyung almost fully naked (left with his underwear and shorts on), Jimin also half naked (left with jumper and underwear on), and Jungkook almost fully naked (left in underwear and shorts). 

"WHAT THE HELL" I screamed. They backed away slowly in fright. 

I sighed, "Guys you can't just take off your clothes! Humans only take of their clothes when they shower or change. Please put them back on! If we go outside with you looking like this, it would be really embarrassing."

"But Y/n noona-" I interrupted Jungkook abruptly.

"What did you just call me?!"

"Umm....Noona?"

"Who told you to call me Noona?" I sighed, for the nth time that day.

"Oh Baekie hyung told me, he also told me to call everyone else hyung because their all older then me!" Jungkook chirped.

"Do you have to call me noona?" I asked.

"No I don't have to, but I like it! So I'm going to keep calling you noona!" He smiled, and oh god he was adorable..

"Ok, fine, whatever. Now will you tell me why you are stripping?" (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)』dOn'T mInd  mEeEe)

"Because human clothes are uncomfortable to wear!" Jimin stated, wriggling around in what he was left wearing.

"But it as I told you before humans don't just take off there clothes randomly, they need to have, whats the word? Ah yes, modesty, we atleast need some decency to cover ourselves. Later we're going to buy clothes that will fit you, kay Chim Chim? Then you'll be comfortable." I told him, as the rest listened.

"M'kay Y/n Noona." He mumbled, 

"Not you too!" I groaned. Being called Noona is so hard. 

Then Jimin came over and tried to lick me. You heard me! L. I. C. K. Me! Whattheactualfuckityfuck.

"CHIM WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I yelled, as I stepped back quickly. He looked scared and hid half his face behind his hands, then mumbled quietly.

"I just wanted to lick you."