Chapter 5

A/n : Aaaand imma back!!! Thanks fur reading my roses 🌹!!!!! Love y'all!!! Enjoy!!!

Beautiful dream pt.2

After a few minutes later the door opened and a boy with mint green hair walked out. No words could describe how I felt at the moment, he was so beautiful I was stunned! How is that possible?!  

He walked over and reached out to me, hand raised in the air. I just felt the urge to put my hands on his, so I did. They were soft and warm, we both suddenly made eye contact and his eyes flashed a beautiful light blue, 3 times. This blue was unlike all other shades, it was mesmerizing.

Suddenly out of nowhere a madman started running towards me, dressed in a bloody hospital gown, knife in hand, tousled hair, a murderous look in his eyes.

Panic flooded over me as well as fear, the boy suddenly hugged me close to his hard, chiseled chest. As I wrapped my arms around his waist, I could feel his abs, under the thin white shirt he was wearing. I felt safe in his arms, secured and safe. Stay calm. Y/n, breathe, breathe, I slowly opened my eyes and - AAH! It was getting closer, breathe, breathe BREATHE.

He took a gun out of his pocket and BANG, BANG, BANG. He shot the madman 3 times, just to make sure he was dead. He dropped the gun and lifted up my chin to look at him. His eyes flashed that deep emerald color 3 times. It was still as beautiful as ever. 

He lifted me up bridal style, sat down and let me sit in his lap, as I clung on to him, feeling better then ever now. This beating in my heart, it was increasing. 

He set me back down on the floor after a while and got up, the door had opened again. He looked back at me and smiled, I just properly realised he had the cutest gummy smile ever, I treasured that moment.

Soon after he left, another boy came out, the moment we looked in eachothers eyes, his eyes flashed that light purple color 3 times

Soon after he left, another boy came out, the moment we looked in eachothers eyes, his eyes flashed that light purple color 3 times. It was unlike anything i had ever seen before...

I couldn't look away, he walked towards me eyes never moving away, and smiled, his smile was like a bunny's. He suddenly took my hands in his. Still gazing deeply into each others eyes, only breaking free from this spell, when I heard a rumbling, like a car engine.

 A red Ferrari was speeding right at me and just before it hit me,  I was shoved aside by noneother than him. He lay there unmoving, I got up,took one look at him and tears streamed down my face, I was strangely very fond of this mysterious boy. I ran towards him and hoisted him up, so that now his upper half was resting on me.

 A single tear dropped onto his cheek and his eyes fluttered open,

"Don't cry" he whispered as a single tear slid down his cheek. His eyes flashed the deep emerald color 3 times, I stared into them, checking for any signs of pain, none. I then nodded viciously, and wiped away my tears, and his single tear. Then that ligt blue color, that all their eyes flashed, flashed in his.

He got up and hugged me tightly, I hugged him back just as tight, my heart was beating abnormally again, I didn't know, this was love.

'Please stay' I managed to pull out, these were the only words I managed to say, and it was to him.

A/n : I am super sorry for all the short chapters, slow updates etc.!! I really try my best to work harder! And anyways the interesting bit is coming up sooon!! ;D Rhanks for reading my lovely roses 🌹 !!!! Sorry for the crap chapter, like seriously.

!!!!IMPORTANT!!!!

(Y/n only knows what the green and blue color means, she knows nothing else and no one else)

Clearing out any confusion : Emotions; 

Deep emerald green = protectiveness 

Light crystal blue = Care

Light magical purple = Comment what you think it is

People ; 

Box smile boy = Taehyung

Eye smile boy = Jimin

Mint green hair = Suga

Bunny smile = Jungkook

Your stupid author,

thebangtanbias