Chapter 18 - Food

Hey guys, I'm sorry I was away so long....I had to send away my rabbit because we were moving, he was special.  Anyways here's the next chapter!! 🌹🌹❤️❤️

I walked over to the boys with Baekhyun and stood in front of them. 

What am I gonna do.....

"Guys, are you hungry?" Baekhyun asked,

"Umm"

"YESYESYES"

"Will there be that carrot-tasty thingy?"

"I cAn sPeAk"

*Snore*

A mixed response came from the boys. "Do you all want to try human food?" I asked.

"Yes!" They all replied except for Yoongi who fell asleep. Baekhyun signaled for them to follow him and walked to his apartment. Hoseok woke up Yoongi and they walked towards Baekie's apartment, all except Jungkook who hid behind me. 

He rested his head on my shoulder and hugged me from behind, I was a bit startled but I said gently, 

"What's wrong Kookie?"

"It's just so new to me, being a human I mean, there are so many different things to learn and know and it's confusing!" He muttered into my neck, I could feel his heavy breathing.

I sighed "I know Kookie, I'll help you learn alright, we'll be ok together." I felt him smile into my neck, it felt so unreal and fantasy-like.

I held his hand and we walked over to Baekhyun's apartment, we ate food with the others and the boys were all very happy.

"Human food has never been so yummy before!" Taehyung said as he munched on his rameon. They all agreed with him heartily! "But this is just simple rameon! One day Baekie and I will bring you out so you can eat a feast, alright?!" I half-shouted.

When they were all finished I stood up and said "Now how about we go shopping?"

"What's shopping?" Yoongi asked, Baekhyun replied "Its were you go to different shops to buy things! In this case we need clothes - desperately!" I nodded my head in agreement, the clothes didn't all fit perfectly, Jimin's outfit was a bit big - Yoongi's was likewise, Jungkook's was quite tight, Hoseok's fitted fine and Taehyung's just didn't look comfortable on him - he was fidgeting in it alot.

Hey guys im rlly sorry i took soooooo long! 

Also imma start naming the chapters from now on! I know that this chapter was short so i  very sorry, i will try to update more but in constantly very busy!

Thnx for reading my roses 🌹