eleven

We shared our first kiss at a concert of Dean Lewis. He's your favourite musician and you started crying when you heard him sing Chemicals.

I thought you were more beautiful than ever in that moment and I knew that I could ruin everything by that kiss but I just went for it.

And seems like it was the right decision because you kissed me back without hesitation.

It was the best kiss I ever had because it meant something. It wasn't just craving for affection but I think you could call it love. The moment I kissed you, I knew that I loved you.

Afterwards we made out in your car for thirty minutes straight while listening to Radiohead. I've never had such a great evening before.

I made you my girlfriend that night and I told you I had known that we would get together when I had first laid eyes on you. You laughed and told me not to be silly but I knew that you liked the thought of it.

Blake ruined our make out session though by calling me and telling me that he lost his keycard to the hotel room and his ID and phone were inside the room and George was inside the room, listening to music and didn't hear Blake's knocks and the staff wouldn't open the door for him without ID.

We drove to the hotel together and opened the door for Blake. We spent the rest of the evening with the boys on the floor of the hotel room, eating pizza that we ordered at dominos.

I kept apologising but you said that it was the greatest evening you've ever had.

And I totally agreed.