twenty seven

You died that night. You died on George's nineteenth birthday and I don't think he will ever forgive you for that.

It was the saddest day of my life so far and I wish I could say that this is over but it is not. It is over for you, but you left many people behind who truly loved you and this won't ever be over for those who you left behind.

You died in your sleep. Everything was very peaceful. Your mum and I were by your side, holding your hand.

When it happened, I could literally hear your mum's heart breaking. No mother should see her daughter dying.

I feel so lost without you. It's like the world keeps spinning on its axis but I'm stuck. Like I can't move without you.

I didn't get to finish telling you our story but I guess we didn't get to finish writing it.

We could have done so many more things, could have experienced so much more.

I don't want to go to your funeral. I don't feel like going anywhere or doing anything. 

I always thought, your dying would feel like a relieve. I had lost you way before you died but now that you died, it is just like losing you a second time.

I hope that I will see you again someday. Until we do, I'll just picture the memories we had.

I will keep them close to my heart because you couldn't. I will keep you close to my heart.

I should have known that our love was doomed.

I mean we met at a hospital and now it is ending in a hospital.

But you just seemed so perfect in that very moment.