TWO

Sapphire Flame  -  Yasmeen J.

TEN YEARS LATER

The Realm Of Aedezia

   The large man sat upon his throne of steel in the dark room, nothing but silence surrounding him. Thoughts and images of the gorgeous woman his precious one had become filled his head, causing him to sigh and lean back in the chair and close his eyes in bliss.

   The thoughts began to overwhelm and take over his mind so much that when his eyes opened, a slightly transparent vision of his woman was in front of him. He sat up quickly.
   She wore a red silk robe that was untied and revealed the matching lace bra that fit her perfectly and pressed her large breasts up and the tight panties that covered her lower half. Her beautifully messy hair fell slightly over her eyes.
   "My love," he called for her in astonishment. He's had multiple visions of her before but never that vivid.

   "Griffin," her angelic voice spoke his name. He yearned to hear it come from her lips for so long but when she appeared before she never spoke to him. The woman began to stroll towards him slowly, making sure that her hips rocked with each step. When she finally stood in front of him, he couldn't help but try to reach out to touch her, even though he thought he wouldn't be able to feel her just like all the other times.

   To his amazement, when his hand reached her, it felt as though he came into contact with the soft skin of her uncovered stomach. Excitement soared through him, he couldn't control the urge to throw his arms up and wrap them around her body to pull her into his lap, so he did. She straddled his lap and then placed her hands on each side of his face while peering into those cold silver eyes that were finally displaying some warmth and happiness. All because she was finally in his arms... Almost.

   He pulled her lips down to him and devoured them with his own while his hands ventured over her body, squeezing her thighs, her ass, and her breasts. Her quiet moans of pleasure were the only things heard throughout the hollow room. She pulled from him first and he stared at her in confusion. 

   "What's wrong?" he asked. She only smiled.

   "Griffin baby, it's almost time."

   "Time for what?" he asked. 

   "For you to come and get me of course!" she exclaimed. "Tomorrow's the day I come of age. So you can finally see me for real and bring me back here to be with you... Don't you want that?" She pouted.

   "More than anything, my love. But I-I just- I'm-"

   "You're scared," she finished the sentence for him. He nodded. 

   "What if you reject me? My very soul would break if you didn't want me." He put his head against her chest in sadness at just the thought of losing her, her heartbeat soothing him. 

   Her hand caught his chin and lifted his head so they locked eyes again. "I could never hurt you like that... I love you more than life itself, Griffin... I just wanna be with you again." As she spoke, her body started to fade and so did her sweet voice, which only made his sadness greater. 

   "Wait, don't leave. Please..." he begged her.

   "It won't be for long. I'll see you soon... Mutt."

Sapphire Flameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें