𝟶𝟶𝟺. #𝙽𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥.
𝘽𝙇𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝙀𝙔𝙀

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 . . . 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝗔 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ༺❀༻ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

ROSIE SAT AT THE BAR AND WATCHED as her sister began bumping and grinding with some guy she met an hour or go. she had managed to wave her down and point out the boy, excitedly. his name was dylan or something along the lines of that. her lips upturned in a smile as she saw the two shared a kiss. she could tell by the look in daisy's eyes that she kind of liked him, but how much could you like a guy you just met? asher on the other hand was practically dry humping some girl on the couch in the corner. real classy, ash.

"excuse me?" a voice asked and she turned to look at the boy next to her and gave him a polite smile. "what's a pretty girl like you doing alone at a bar?" he asked with a raise of his eyebrow and took the seat next to her. "well i sat alone at this bar hoping to avoid cheesy pick up lines like that." she smiled and turned away from him, taking a sip of her vodka tonic, cringing at both the flirtatious man and alcohol going down her throat. "oh come on, beautiful. don't be like that." the obnoxious man slurred, resting his hand on her thigh and she scoffed as it went higher. "if you want to keep that hand, i suggest you remove it."

"aw, but princess, with a body like yours, i can't help but touch it. it makes parts of me ache in desire for you." he told her and she couldnt help the laugh that came out. she grabbed his wrist and bend it back with a twist, causing him to groan in agony. "thats why god gave you two hands. fix it yourself." she smirked and leaned on the counter shaking her glass a little in her hand just to mix it without spilling it. "you bitch. who the fuck do you think you are?" the man grabbed her by her wrist and yanked her off the chair, causing her drink to spill all over. which really just pissed her off. she groaned in frustration and kneed him right in the balls. "does that satisfy your ache, asshole?!" she rolled her eyes and he crawled away in pain. she sighed and pushed her hair behind her ear, sitting back in her seat.

"i'm so sorry about that." she told the bartender as he began cleaning up the mess. "its no problem, its a good thing you know how to defend yourself." he laughed and got her a new drink after he cleaned up the mess. "yeah, my dad was a karate teacher, so he taught my brother, my sister, and then me." she smiled and he nodded. "he taught you well." another voice said and took the seat next to her. she turned to look at the boy and chuckled. "do you want me to show you how well?" she asked curiously and he raised his hands defensively.

"no thank you." he smirked and she laughed, rolling her eyes playfully. "i saw the douche come over to you and try to feel you up. i was going to come over, but when i saw you practically rip his wrist off, i wanted to see how well that played out." he explained and she smiled, shrugged her shoulders. "well? did it play out as you hoped?" she asked and he grinned. "well, let's just say i would have won 20 bucks." she laughed and shook her head.

"hey, carl. any drink this beautiful girl gets, put it on my tab." the mystery boy told the bartender and she gave him a look. "what are you playing at?" she asked curiously and he shrugged his shoulders. "trust me, money is no issue. besides im hoping that buying you a couple more drinks will earn me your name." he hinted and she smiled, shaking her head. she downed the rest of her vodka tonic and reached her hand out for him to shake. "i'm rosalie, but cute boys who buy me drinks can call me rosie." she told him and he smiled. "nice to meet you, rosie. i'm cody."

by the end of the night, cody and rosalie had practically drank the whole bar dry. the only reason they left was because the girl asher was making out with? had a boyfriend. to say the boyfriend was pissed to find his girlfriend kissing some other guy was a huge understatement. let's just say asher was modeling a nice throbbing black eye and he was not happy about it. his exact words were "she wasn't hot enough for me to be spotting a black eye." douchebag.

since they were all drunk off their asses, they all went in seperate taxi's. cody and rosalie shared one, whilst dylan (the guy daisy hooked up with), daisy, and asher shared one.

cody and rosalie walked up to her apartment and she struggled to get the door open before she stumbled inside with a giggle. after cody walked in, she shut the door. "thank you for getting me drunk. my asshole of a boyfriend broke my heart and i just needed to live a little, you know?" she slurred as she grabbed onto his biceps for support. "no problem, rosie posie." he laughed, which made her laugh. "you know, you're really cute and i don't know if its the alcohol talking or not, but-" cody began talking again, but she was quick to cut him off by smashing her lips on his. the kiss was so passionate. everything happened so fast, because before she knew it, her legs were wrapped around his waist and he was carrying her to a bedroom.

she moaned against his lips as he slammed her back into the wall, his hands roamed her body. he broke the kiss and his lips attacked her neck with kisses. before either of their drunken selves knew it, clothes were flying in every which way. to say the night was hot, would probably be an understatement.

 to say the night was hot, would probably be an understatement

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!